Aeroclassics January 2024 Releases

Referring to their posting on Facebook they indeed lowered the production numbers.

These collectible gems are more limited than ever, so please order early to avoid disappointment!!
They wouldn't need to reduce production if they would invest in updated molds and listen to their collector base rather than alienating us. Allow their products to be objectively, independently reviewed then make adjustments based on the results of those reviews.

Speaking if AC I just received my December order of EL AL 747s
I will try to post photos of my Israeli 747s but I don't have where to show all of them together XD

They wouldn't need to reduce production if they would invest in updated molds and listen to their collector base rather than alienating us. Allow their products to be objectively, independently reviewed then make adjustments based on the results of those reviews.
In Europe AC has almost disappeared and they will be completely history soon. Sadly the owner AK invest more time in blaming other people and manufacturers instead of keep a focus on his products.

6cc367_34d77cb22573413e884c9e6496e45650~mv2.jpg

The retailer pool for Aeroclassics seems to be shrinking. Threshold never got the December releases and hasn't shown any signs they'll get the January ones. Aviation Retail Direct in the UK haven't listed any for ages either and were selling off some newish stock at cheap prices at the LHR fair (£15-25).

So far these have only been listed as far as I can tell at ACDirect, Ezytoys and Squatchy's.

Aviation Megastore still stock them in Europe, MyHobbyHouse in Asia plus Buchair, JetCollector & Flying Mule in the US.

Who am I missing in the main markets?
I noticed MTS has the Jan/2024 ACs plus some older releases in stock also. They are a large physical store in Dayton, Ohio, they are also the distributors of InFight200 in the U.S. AFAIK.

I noticed MTS has the Jan/2024 ACs plus some older releases in stock also. They are a large physical store in Dayton, Ohio, they are also the distributors of InFight200 in the U.S. AFAIK.
I've never even heard of them! Seems Aeroclassics is pushing stock more and more towards physical stores and those with a more old-fashioned business model. Arguably they are less competitive I guess and their customers probably less picky (and probably older).

Aeroclassics only stocks to physical stores in case you didn't notice (correct me if I'm wrong)

Aeroclassics only stocks to physical stores in case you didn't notice (correct me if I'm wrong)
Buchair in NY doesn’t have a physical store and always has the latest AC releases. JetCollector doesn’t neither. Granted there isn’t a lot of online only that Andrew releases to, there also aren’t a lot of physical stores, in the US either, a handful in reality. The allure of a retail store really is a lost art, so to speak. We love the interaction with the customers, and in turn for the customers to interact with us. It really is a nice refreshing change beyond the online marketplace. To sit down and talk shop with customers is really great. We wouldn’t have it any different.

Buchair in NY doesn’t have a physical store and always has the latest AC releases. JetCollector doesn’t neither. Granted there isn’t a lot of online only that Andrew releases to, there also aren’t a lot of physical stores, in the US either, a handful in reality. The allure of a retail store really is a lost art, so to speak. We love the interaction with the customers, and in turn for the customers to interact with us. It really is a nice refreshing change beyond the online marketplace. To sit down and talk shop with customers is really great. We wouldn’t have it any different.
I love shopping at brick-and-mortar stores. It’s way more convenient for me to be able to pick up the box and look at the model I want before buying it. I also am fond of the social interactions with the store owner(s)/employees since we share that common interest. Too bad they aren’t more common in this hobby (the nearest one to me would require a daytrip out of it!).

I've never even heard of them! Seems Aeroclassics is pushing stock more and more towards physical stores and those with a more old-fashioned business model. Arguably they are less competitive I guess and their customers probably less picky (and probably older).
MTS has a big shop in Dayton Ohio. Jenn and Isiah are fantastic people. The are the US distributors for InFlight and have a large retail store. I believe in size they are the largest, with us right behind them in size. We have customers that are mega picky and will scrutinize to the smallest detail. Less competitive in a sense that there isn’t any physical store competitio, but that doesn’t change our prices. They are the same in store as they are online. We may have more sales for the instore customer in actuality. Demographics are from all age groups, we have children to seniors that are in our store. It’s actually refreshing to see the younger crowd getting involved, as we do have quite a few teens and young adults buying. Our hobby needs that interjection of youth that will keep the hobby fresh and young.

I love shopping at brick-and-mortar stores. It’s way more convenient for me to be able to pick up the box and look at the model I want before buying it. I also am fond of the social interactions with the store owner(s)/employees since we share that common interest. Too bad they aren’t more common in this hobby (the nearest one to me would require a daytrip out of it!).
It is a shame that there aren’t more, but it’s not a cheap venture to open and keep profitable in this day and age. I get it, but it is so nice to interact daily with folks instead of the once or a few times a year at conventions.