Phoenix September release

KG3036_SS

Seems like information on Phoenix's September release are being posted on Facebook so I'm going to post it on here for discussion.
The chart below is updated as further details are provided - Thanks @DTcustoms
No.AirlineAircraft TypeRegistrationLivery
1DrukairA320neoA5-JKWCurrent livery
2LTUA330-300D-AERGOld livery
3LufthansaA340-200D-AIBEOld 1988 "Eurowhite" livery
4Virgin AtlanticA340-600G-VWEBCurrent livery
5BonzaB737MAX 8VH-UKHCurrent livery
6Malaysia AirlinesB737MAX 8N6067U
9M-MVA
Current "Negaraku" livery - Special pattern on tail logo
First MAX 8 for MH
7Iran AirB747-200EP-IAG1980s livery
8American AirlinesB767-300ERN377AA1968 "Chrome" livery
With "767 Luxury Liner" on Nose
No Winglet
9Air Canada CargoB767-300SFC-GXHICurrent livery
No Winglet
10British AirwaysB777-300ERG-STBOCurrent livery
11THAIB777-300ERHS-TTCCurrent livery
12Riyadh AirB787-9N8572CCurrent livery
13IlyushinIL96-300RF-960072003 Aeroflot livery
14Ethiopian CargoMD-11FET-ANDCurrent livery
15Balkan - Bulgarian AirlinesTu-154BLZ-BTA1970s delivery scheme
16Balkan - Bulgarian AirlinesTu-154BLZ-BTM1990s livery
I am going to see how will the VS A346 looks like. The AA chrome B763 and LTU A333 also looks tempting to me.

Last edited:
Fantastic release set. That LTU A333 has been on my wishlist since long. As usual, been pestering NG for that since quite some time! Those Balkans are gorgeous too. And a surprising Lufty A342 and that AA 763 - these 2 defo coming my way along with the LTU!

Last edited:
Here is the list with the regs. I'm really happy that half of the releases are what I requested haha
View attachment 21439

Your inbox is going to get bombarded with requests 😅

At this rate Phoenix is going to become one of the most prominent brands in my collection. Most of my model budget this year is now in Phoenix's bank account.

Reactions: PRM
Here is the list with the regs. I'm really happy that half of the releases are what I requested haha
View attachment 21439
Wow a Lufthansa A342! Have to contact my local retailer to get one for me. :love: :love:
A bit suprised by the choice of airlines for the 2 77W - re-releases on BA and THAI! I ain't too annoyed though as I have got the previous versions on my hand at a very reasonable price and is significantly cheaper than what new PHX would cost:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Phoenix really has the best releases. Good variety in geography, airlines and aircraft. Modern and retro too, amazing!
I agree, it's just too bad that there 747 mould is soo bad.
I mean that EL AL 742 in the final livery was and still is extremely tempting for me to complete my EL AL 742 collection

Phoenix once again doing a stellar job with these liveries... good variety and also a good mix between classic and modern.

The American 767 is going to be a beauty, I might consider adding that one to my wishlist.
The LTU A330... so nice! Herpa's version is too outdated, NG didnt release it and I highly doubt they will... so this Phoenix version is the one.
And the Balkan Tu-154 duo, absolutely great.

They are up on the DiMA dataabase. Seeing the pictures of the subjects made me realize there are a couple more of interest to me. I missed that the LH A343 is old colors (only read "Eurowhite"...) not sure if I will replace my DW version though. And there is a Drukair A320 right there first on the list. The first Drukair diecast model ever released. Not in my criteria, but an airline that interests me a bit.

Nothing for me, but I have to say that Phoenix are really standing out with their release choices. Seems like they're capitalising on everyone else's lack of diversity, and I'm all for it! Let 2023 onwards be known as the golden era of Phoenix!
it's not a golden era of PH as long as they dont fix their 747s. :sneaky:
but tbh so far for this month, PH stands out in terms of releasing choices, JC/GJ is quite mundane, now only left with NG and av400 to announce. lets see what they got.

it's not a golden era of PH as long as they dont fix their 747s. :sneaky:
but tbh so far for this month, PH stands out in terms of releasing choices, JC/GJ is quite mundane, now only left with NG and av400 to announce. lets see what they got.
If we won't see NG 747-8 mould this month it would be extremely annoying and disappointing