JC Wings September 2023 1:400 release

Such a shame to see the JAL A350 with that wingflex. Wish it had a flaps down release as well, given that they released both options for pretty much all other releases of the said aircraft.

The 764 house colors was also a surprise, although more of a pleasant one. Still waiting for the Leading the Way livery but in the meantime this will be a nice pickup too.

Looks like there is more interesting KLM stuff comming from JC Wings. I guess this is the BigBird mould? The price is pretty high but I might take it given the NG version might take another year or so if lucky.
That looks like the JC's mould. Indeed, a superior NG version will take some time. So in the interim this new JC mould is the best out there. I recently snapped up their Air India 744 (chrome belly), but this KLM, in this new mould is a definite must have!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230701-091010.jpg
    Screenshot_20230701-091010.jpg
    557.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20230701-090922.jpg
    Screenshot_20230701-090922.jpg
    540.6 KB · Views: 39
That looks like the JC's mould. Indeed, a superior NG version will take some time. So in the interim this new JC mould is the best out there. I recently snapped up their Air India 744 (chrome belly), but this KLM, in this new mould is a definite must have!

Picked it up yesterday from the aviationmegastore. It's a beauty indeed. Only wish that in the future there is an option to buy it without an aviationtag.

Attachments

• 20230903_094328.jpg
    20230903_094328.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 33
This KLM 744 is a mystery. Not on JCs official announcement over social media (yet). Already available, but ONLY at Aviation Megastore - I checked Jetcollector, Scale model store, amongst others. I asked AvMgS if it's their exclusive release and they said NO.
Hmmm

This KLM 744 is a mystery. Not on JCs official announcement over social media (yet). Already available, but ONLY at Aviation Megastore - I checked Jetcollector, Scale model store, amongst others. I asked AvMgS if it's their exclusive release and they said NO.
Hmmm
It was available on the website of Aviationtag, around 20 were available of both, but suddenly they were all sold out (almost the same time as when Avmega announced them for pre-order :unsure: )

It was available on the website of Aviationtag, around 20 were available of both, but suddenly they were all sold out (almost the same time as when Avmega announced them for pre-order :unsure: )
I believe it will get an official announcement later in the year.

I wish the manufacturers would space out their announcements a bit to make it easier for me to do the ranking videos! Anyway, it feels like JC Wings have been rather coasting in 2023 and this latest release set does little to dispel that notion. Much of this set are basic re-releases but there's still the hint of excitement in there if you look deep enough.