Phoenix Feb/Mar 2024 Release

I grabbed the Avianca 763 yesterday at Airplane Models @ SG. Last one they had on display. My retailer of choice did not list this for pre-order, so it made the store visit worth it. Of course I ended up spending on other goodies too 🫢💸

Attachments

• IMG_4757.jpeg
    IMG_4757.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4756.jpeg
    IMG_4756.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
I grabbed the Avianca 763 yesterday at Airplane Models @ SG. Last one they had on display. My retailer of choice did not list this for pre-order, so it made the store visit worth it. Of course I ended up spending on other goodies too 🫢💸
Hey! I was there too picking up the Geminijets!

You live in Singapore or are you just visiting? Thought you lived in the states!
Aiming to visit this store and my hobby house in 2025, conned the wife to go to Malaysia.

You live in Singapore or are you just visiting? Thought you lived in the states!
Aiming to visit this store and my hobby house in 2025, conned the wife to go to Malaysia.

I live in The States, but work took me to Singapore. I've never been to My Hobby House, but heard they are expanding their location.