Phoenix May 24 Release

Look at the colors. Moreover , its their old mould and yes, I might be late to the party but PHX will make another reg with the new config (JA794A for exemple) on the new mould with fixed colors.
🙄 what about the colors, they look fine to me. As far as I'm aware this release from 2020 is the same mould used now. So now it's not about the release of the model but you nitpicking minor details so that it is 100% perfect in your eyes.

Last edited:
Look at the colors. Moreover , its their old mould and yes, I might be late to the party but PHX will make another reg with the new config (JA794A for exemple) on the new mould with fixed colors.
Phoenix's 777 has been the same mould since 2007. If you're looking for an ANA 777 on a modern mould, there's an AV400 model that should be fairly easy to find. If you want a different reg, you can switch it with decals and some nail polish remover.

Phoenix's 777 has been the same mould since 2007. If you're looking for an ANA 777 on a modern mould, there's an AV400 model that should be fairly easy to find. If you want a different reg, you can switch it with decals and some nail polish remover.
Thanks for the advice. But JCW could release the JA795A in 1:400 since they releases it in 1:200 and this reg has the new config. Moreover I prefer JCW/GJ 777 mould by far over the others.

1. "PHX should release an ANA 777-300ER in the new config, why haven't they released it".
  2. Is shown what is requested.
  3. "its the old mould and the wrong colors"
  4. It is not the old mould and the colors are fine.
  5. "I actually prefer JC"
🤡

1. "PHX should release an ANA 777-300ER in the new config, why haven't they released it".
  2. Is shown what is requested.
  3. "its the old mould and the wrong colors"
  4. It is not the old mould and the colors are fine.
  5. "I actually prefer JC"
🤡
You might be wrong in your way of thinking. FYI It is not a forum to judge other people requests and FYI I always prefered JCW 777. Phx one is also good, this is why I’m suggesting this model for both. And colors are not fine.

Thanks for the advice. But JCW could release the JA795A in 1:400 since they releases it in 1:200 and this reg has the new config. Moreover I prefer JCW/GJ 777 mould by far over the others.
No worries, completely understandable! Seeing the number of existing releases, I have very little doubt that there will be another release not too far off, so just be patient. :)