Phoenix Feb/Mar 2024 Release

Yup! been waiting for that Condor retro, and the other Condor schemes! As well as all the Martinair ones! Although PH did release the retro Martinair many moons ago iirc
Phoenix did the latest Martinair scheme, both pax and cargo. GJ made the old scheme ages ago, which recently have been announced by JC, although I doubt you want that "MD-11"

Phoenix did the latest Martinair scheme, both pax and cargo. GJ made the old scheme ages ago, which recently have been announced by JC, although I doubt you want that "MD-11"
I did get the previous JC release - 'that MD-11' CF (PH-MCP) in spite of, if that's what you're suggesting

Last edited:
East coast

There are tons of good online stores in North America.

For Phoenix checkout:

1) www.westcoastdiecast.ca
2) www.jetcollector.com
3) www.eztoys.com
4) www.wafflecollectibles.com

EZtoys and WestCoastDiecast will give you free shipping in the U.S. for a large order (specifics on their sites).

If you are also going to get Aeroclassics in the same order then I'd consider EZtoys or JetCollector as they are the only retailers in the U.S. that carry both brands (saves on shipping, again EZ will give free shipping on large orders). They also give 10% discount with codes to site members who are signed up for their mailing lists (ask for more details).

WestCoastDiecast has a good loyalty program for registered members also.

Then there is Waffle, he also sells "cheap" Phoenix. He might yell at you if an issue arises, otherwise he is pretty reasonable, but if so don't take it personal, just tell him to go yell at his cat, take the refund, and go to West Coast Diecast or Jetcollector. No free shipping, nor discounts from Waffle.

They are all reliable stores.

There are some other good, reliable, retailers that sell Phoenix, but they tend to run more expensive due to the distributing company they use.

Last edited:
There are tons of good online stores in North America.

For Phoenix checkout:

1) www.westcoastdiecast.ca
2) www.jetcollector.com
3) www.eztoys.com
4) www.wafflecollectibles.com

EZtoys and WestCoastDiecast will give you free shipping in the U.S. for a large order (specifics on their sites).

If you are also going to get Aeroclassics in the same order then I'd consider EZtoys or JetCollector as they are the only retailers in the U.S. that carry both brands (saves on shipping, again EZ will give free shipping on large orders). They also give 10% discount with codes to site members who are signed up for their mailing lists (ask for more details).

WestCoastDiecast has a good loyalty program for registered members also.

Then there is Waffle, he also sells "cheap" Phoenix. He might yell at you if an issue arises, otherwise he is pretty reasonable, but if so don't take it personal, just tell him to go yell at his cat, take the refund, and go to West Coast Diecast or Jetcollector. No free shipping, nor discounts from Waffle.

They are all reliable stores.

There are some other good, reliable, retailers that sell Phoenix, but they tend to run more expensive due to the distributing company they use.

Pretty good list per my experience as well

Doesn't Waffle have a 10% discount? That has always offset shipping for me

Pretty good list per my experience as well

Doesn't Waffle have a 10% discount? That has always offset shipping for me

Thanks for this! He does actually! the code comes on the business card he sends sometimes with his models, right?