Opinion on Phoenix June 2023 Releases

I wouldn’t say collectors “can’t bear the patience to wait.” There is a difference between “can” and “want” I bet we can. But there is a cost associated with waiting. If put on a scale some collectors might consider buying what is available today a worthy choice. Also some collectors might not consider the mold “very” subpart, opinions are different.

Now, it is public knowledge that JC is aware of the market that PH is capitalizing on, but GJ not letting them do so in order to protect their (GJ’s) prestige. PH must be thankful of this as GJ is clearing the way for them.

From this point of view GJ is the entity doing us a disservice.
I quite agree, GJ could and should have mopped up all of the classic 747 releases with their not at all unreasonable tooling. But for some reason they don't. In step Phoenix, fully aware there is probably a superior NG mould in the pipeline so whilst they are still standing in front of an open goal with the ball at their feet, they shoot to score. Despite our general misgivings about their 747, you really can't blame them. Competition only works where it exists, after all.

Last edited: