Gemini/JC wings “interactive series” 747/777 moulds. What’s your opinion on them?

I don't have any of the interactive models yet, but I will definitely be interested in a 777F...especially in FedEx paint.

I do love the interactive series, I wish we have more of them, 747s are so far nice either from JC wings or gemini what appear to be the same model.
Does anyone have a list of the all releases so far in interactive version? I have couple from GJ and JC and they look amazing at my display :)
As far as I can tell, GJ has made 13 747s and 2 777s, and JC has made 7 747s, 2 Belugas and 1 777. (I have DM'ed you the full list :))

While I don’t have any Interactive Series models myself and can’t really bring a proper opinion to the table, here’s my thoughts on them based off photos I’ve seen from Gemini Jets themselves and other collectors:

I think it is a really a unique idea that brings more variety to the community. Presenting these models with opening doors and whatnot really adds that level of realism we couldn’t achieve easily, say 10 years ago. I do think that Interactive models will become more commonplace with different aircraft types, but smaller ones like ATR freighters and 737s will be out of the question in 400 scale.