Gemini Jets December 2022 Releases - Your Predictions!

OscarBravo992

Hi All! Since it is nearly that time of the month that we see Gemini's new releases, I thought why not open a thread to see want people are hoping for, and what models you think Gemini might give us! I'll start:
  • Delta Connection E175 (This is a must, I don't know why GJ would not give us this one considering it is nearly Christmas. I am sure this model will find it's way into more than a few collections if it is made)
  • Air France A320 (As it has already been shown in the 'future releases' section of GJ's website, and NG has just made one, it makes sense to me that we will see it this month)
  • Qantas A330-300 (Another future release, and plus, I might be biased...)

Please share your thoughts with us!

Base on previous months, take what they released last month in 1/200 and convert that to 1/400, so Flair Max 8, BA A380, etc
Also, that hopefully means the retro Qatar 777. I was hoping NG would do it, but it looks like GJ did a great job on the 1:200 one, so a 1:400 would be excellent! Fingers crossed 🤞

Also, that hopefully means the retro Qatar 777. I was hoping NG would do it, but it looks like GJ did a great job on the 1:200 one, so a 1:400 would be excellent! Fingers crossed 🤞
Nevermind, disregard what I said, JC already announced one and it turns out I have it on order... Sometimes I lose track of things! 😅

Last edited:
Haven't bought any new Geminis since the AA ERJ145 from last December... The releases from this year for me personally was simply not good enough to take the risk of QC. With that being said the only way for Gemini to turn me back around is the Delta E175. There is one available spot (2037) among the item numbers and it is located in between the AA and AS E175s so anything is possible.

I wouldn't anticipate it right next month but Gemini has indeed surprised us with that AA ERJ145 on December last year, so fingers crossed...?

Like the Commanders and Eagles game last night, anything is possible these days. I’m hoping for a half-decent month because there’s a lot of models from previous batches that I want badly, and with a budget that I’ll have leftover from the holidays, I’d prefer to use it wisely on those.

Who knows, Gemini may have an ace up their sleeves, and the time might be just right to pull that out…

I'd love to get a Gemini, but their releases are always saturated with the same old airlines that happen to be outside my criteria. Less Emirates, BA, AA/United/Delta and more Asian carriers please.

Emirates A380, BA 787 and at least one Delta/United/American. 🙃
Like the Commanders and Eagles game last night, anything is possible these days. I’m hoping for a half-decent month because there’s a lot of models from previous batches that I want badly, and with a budget that I’ll have leftover from the holidays, I’d prefer to use it wisely on those.

Who knows, Gemini may have an ace up their sleeves, and the time might be just right to pull that out…
I agree with both of these. I think one or the other will happen. GeminiJets usually has a really good set for December, and with the so-called "meh" releases for October and especially November, I would expect a really good, likely US-based release like September. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I'd love to get a Gemini, but their releases are always saturated with the same old airlines that happen to be outside my criteria. Less Emirates, BA, AA/United/Delta and more Asian carriers please.
They tend to do the same carriers due to licensing agreements they have, especially Emirates. However I always like some variety in my releases, so I’d like some good stuff too.

On another note, I’d like to see that Eastern Golden Falcon Electra be made. Such a nice plane and am waiting for the 1:200 photos.

I would love to see a new MD-80. Perhaps Continental in the last scheme, or Delta in Ron Allen or colors in motion scheme, or Frontier, Northwest, Republic, Ozark, TWA, or USAir...any of these I will snap up quickly.

Flair MAX8 in 1:400 or they will wait for after Christmas but i am really hoping for a lynx or swoop model maybe they are trying to get all 3 major ULCCs in canada.