Gemini Jets December 2022 Releases - Your Predictions!

Flair MAX8 in 1:400 or they will wait for after Christmas but i am really hoping for a lynx or swoop model maybe they are trying to get all 3 major ULCCs in canada.
Hopefully. There hasn't really been much in the past couple of months for Canadian collectors so seeing one of those would be great!

I said in this another thread but posting it here too as it's applicable for the subject:
I talked with some other collectors and retailers and they are anticipating the December releases to come out on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Their plan likely is to get the releases out before everybody has their big Black Friday sales, and also before the Thanksgiving holiday as Gemini Jets HQ is closed that day. Other collectors said they're kind of scared for what's to come, so it may be one of those months...

Hi All! Since it is nearly that time of the month that we see Gemini's new releases, I thought why not open a thread to see want people are hoping for, and what models you think Gemini might give us! I'll start:
  • Delta Connection E175 (This is a must, I don't know why GJ would not give us this one considering it is nearly Christmas. I am sure this model will find it's way into more than a few collections if it is made)
  • Air France A320 (As it has already been shown in the 'future releases' section of GJ's website, and NG has just made one, it makes sense to me that we will see it this month)
  • Qantas A330-300 (Another future release, and plus, I might be biased...)

Please share your thoughts with us!
Ita a319 in 1:400 I HOPE

I said in this another thread but posting it here too as it's applicable for the subject:
I talked with some other collectors and retailers and they are anticipating the December releases to come out on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Their plan likely is to get the releases out before everybody has their big Black Friday sales, and also before the Thanksgiving holiday as Gemini Jets HQ is closed that day. Other collectors said they're kind of scared for what's to come, so it may be one of those months...
Thanks for sharing. I am excited but also a bit scared now.

Hopefully the UA 753 in 1:200 but also at the same time not lol, the 2 new Southwest Maxes would be sick, if not, some of the other new Southwest Ones that are repainted on 738's would be cool. Also some other Evo United's we're missing like the 320, ERJ 145, 739 (and/or MAX 9), etc

Hopefully some other Southwest's get re-released like a 738, or 737 with splits/blended

Hopefully the UA 753 in 1:200 but also at the same time not lol, the 2 new Southwest Maxes would be sick, if not, some of the other new Southwest Ones that are repainted on 738's would be cool.
Definitely! I reckon a UA 753 in 1:200 is likely, considering we had a 1:400 one last month. I think we might even see 2 or 3 Southwest models, considering they are in such high demand at the moment.

Definitely! I reckon a UA 753 in 1:200 is likely, considering we had a 1:400 one last month. I think we might even see 2 or 3 Southwest models, considering they are in such high demand at the moment.
I kinda want it to release this next month but also not since I'm not able to get it rn lol

Hopefully there's some diversity to the releases, not just Emirates, BA and some American airlines. The 1:200 AN-225 is also scheduled to drop next month, so pics of the final product would be cool as well.

Hopefully there's some diversity to the releases, not just Emirates, BA and some American airlines. The 1:200 AN-225 is also scheduled to drop next month, so pics of the final product would be cool as well.
Yeah, I am really looking forward to the AN-225 too! I am hoping for the QF A330 that got teased a while back, and although this may be too much to ask, but I would love to see some sort of Virgin Australia or Jetstar model.

Yeah, I am really looking forward to the AN-225 too! I am hoping for the QF A330 that got teased a while back, and although this may be too much to ask, but I would love to see some sort of Virgin Australia or Jetstar model.
A QF A330 would be great - I flew one (don't remember the variant) to Sydney a long time ago. Duty free had a great model selection.

A QF A330 would be great - I flew one (don't remember the variant) to Sydney a long time ago. Duty free had a great model selection.
Most likely it would have been a -300 if it was coming from Asia. I wish that GJ made a -200 instead of another identical -300, but oh well. Maybe NG will.

Hi All! Since it is nearly that time of the month that we see Gemini's new releases, I thought why not open a thread to see want people are hoping for, and what models you think Gemini might give us! I'll start:
  • Delta Connection E175 (This is a must, I don't know why GJ would not give us this one considering it is nearly Christmas. I am sure this model will find it's way into more than a few collections if it is made)
  • Air France A320 (As it has already been shown in the 'future releases' section of GJ's website, and NG has just made one, it makes sense to me that we will see it this month)
  • Qantas A330-300 (Another future release, and plus, I might be biased...)

Please share your thoughts with us!
An Emirates 777 or A380. Or both. Some random European model that is too niche, and nobody really wanted. A U.S. model with a piss poor mould, and I’m feeling random so something Southeast Asian. I’m feeling Indonesia.

Would be nice to see another Icelandair Max8 with yellow or purple tail color. I’m very happy with the first TF-ICE even if the light blue color was ”pale”. Could have been more light bluish.