Gemini Jets December 2022 Releases - Your Predictions!

I think we're due for another Southwest release; correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the last release they made was Freedom One...

Other than that I don't think we're going to get much outside of the future releases and what's already been released in the other scale.

I think we're due for another Southwest release; correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the last release they made was Freedom One...

Other than that I don't think we're going to get much outside of the future releases and what's already been released in the other scale.
I think you’re right. NG has been making a lot of Southwest models recently and knowing Gemini, they are not just going to let that slide. As many have said before me, I think we will see one of the new Southwest retros in this month. Gemini’s December releases are usually pretty good, so I think we can expect something surprising.

I don’t think we’ll get both MAX aircraft but don’t forget, Illinois, Tennessee and Nevada and New Mexico still yet to be released. Although Todd did like my MAX stories on Instagram which he’s never liked my stories, so I’m hoping the new Herb Keller but a better tint than the classic release. The 753’s I don’t think will be released till late winter / spring of next year. 🤞🏽

Attachments

• 1B77C97C-9518-40B0-BC26-992F2F8290E0.jpeg
    1B77C97C-9518-40B0-BC26-992F2F8290E0.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
I don’t think we’ll get both MAX aircraft but don’t forget, Illinois, Tennessee and Nevada and New Mexico still yet to be released. Although Todd did like my MAX stories on Instagram which he’s never liked my stories, so I’m hoping the new Herb Keller but a better tint than the classic release. The 753’s I don’t think will be released till late winter / spring of next year. 🤞🏽
I agree with this, would think it takes some time to get the license to make them both, and also to produce them afterward.