Personal Opinion on Aviation400

...Criticizing AV400 for crudeness while giving JC/GJ, PH and AC a pass, especially with such a small sample size, would be remiss. I'd highly recommend trying out their A350 and (especially) A380 as well.

You are correct, it would be because this is not a comparison of all those brands. The two brands at the forefront of this dialogue are NG and AV400. Also, when I purchase models from those other brands you mention, I don't anticipate the "ultimate" level of detail and accuracy that I was expecting from AV400. So there would be no pass to give. Or maybe the pass is already given when I click on the buy button??

I might try the A380 eventually. A350, unlikely any time soon. It is too modern for my taste, and even if I were to add one to the collection I have read enough opinions of collectors who have tried it that suggest that NG makes a nicer A350.

btw, would be interested to see you also compare the 77w from JC and PH.
I've yet to own a NG one but all the other 3 brands.
now im tempted to get one to see myself how good NG it is (only when NG is making a unique livery and no one else is making).
Thanks! I can't think of any other 77W livery that I might be interested in though. Let alone to get two of them...