NG Models June 2024 Hints

In the past 2 months, these are the models released or announced for pre order from Europe DESPITE most of these companies being from Asia.

J Fox - Transavia 737-700 Old Colours
J Fox - Lufthansa a321 Old Colours
J Fox - SAS 737-800 Old Livery
J Fox - ITA a320neo
J Fox - EasyJet a320neo
J Fox - TUI Netherlands 737max
Inflight200 - Aer Lingus Irish Rugby a320
Inflight200 - Lot 737max Polski Linie Lotnicze livery
JC Wings - ITA a320
JC Wings - SAS Crj 900
Gemini - Jet2 Holidays a321neo
Gemini - Jet2 737-300
Gemini - Transavia a320neo
J Fox - TUI heritage scheme 737max
J Fox - Buzz 737max

All of that is within the space of April, May and June announcements. I would presume that there are more 1/200 collectors in Europe to warrant such a demand but it just shows how bad NGs diversity is and puts to bed the excuse “NG is a Chinese company, you should expect them to make Chinese models” is rubbish, NG make what they want and clearly europe isn’t worth much to them. Until they buck their ideas up I’ll be moving over to a much more peaceful and less frustrating life in 1/200 😂
Amazing how Gemini, an American company, has done more Euro narrowbody planes than NG in the last three months!

Last edited:
On the topic of this release, having 34 is a step in the right direction in terms of the size. It's still too big for my liking (ideally I'd want it around 25) but it is much better than the 51 we saw in March. The release choices are still questionable from a non-US and non-China perspective, but at the end of the day they will release whatever they want. It's unfortunate it has to be that way but I'm not so sure, other than providing that feedback directly to NG, or voting with our wallets by not purchasing their products, how else we could change that. It seems clear to me NG doesn't care much about feedback since one member here asked about a normal livery model and NG asked why they wanted the normal instead of the special. Seems like they have more troubles than just that though, so you would be hopeful they can resolve whatever's going on behind the scenes.

On a more lighter note, the 767s are very nice and I am eyeing the American 762. They did good on the MD-80 with the polish so I'm confident in them doing well on the 767 too.

@777-300ER lot of inappropriate stuff there pal. I mean, inappropriateness could go both ways, right? So don't make this a racist / cultural / thing pls. Because then, as someone living in a formerly colonised country, I could have the choicest things to say.
Remember that right now, a 'Chinese' company called NG, along with another 'Chinese' company called Panda Models, actually has the best average quality level and mould accuracy.
On the other hand, an 'American' company, and a 'Canadian' one, have been shafting buyers big time. So let's put that into perspective before we spew needless hate and propaganda.
Thanks and Peace and Love

Surprised to see N313AA on the list considering I just spotted her last week as N255CM. Still, please do better, NG.

I love the Delta 767-300ER but two in the same month is a little too much in my opinion (even if they have different engines). Also why releasing two Korean 77Ws. Also there are too much Chinese airlines and too many times the same aircraft with just a different reg for the same month. Also, I don’t think their Chinese collectors bother that much of details unlike us, European and American collectors. Chinese just like fake toys so why not creating NG China and sell toys with fake regs. Moreover NG is from Hong Kong, if I’m not wrong, and they almost never release Cathay aircrafts :(.
I’m not Chinese but if you’ve ever been to China you know this is BS. What a ridiculous thing to say.

Do you have an account where you post your model making work?
I'm afraid there isn't much to show. My last finished airliner model dates back to roughly 15 years ago - just like my wedding which is of course just pure coincidence.🙅‍♀️🫣😅
On a more serious note, I had other priorities in the past years and my scale modeling motto is best described as "the way is the goal". I have way more fun researching, creating decal artwork or just checking out modeling techniques on dozens of subjects than finishing one.
But as the kids grow older and withdrawal symptoms (modeling) get stronger, I just finished my new custom airbrush booth and am ready to go. The Hase 747 will substitute the NG 747 custom I had planned. Artwork for has been done years ago. But before I intend to do some 1/400 customs again - just need to adjust to new printers as my good old ALPS departed to printhead heaven many years ago...
May post some pics then, most of my older models didn't survive either one of the many moves or just me being a nitpicker of my own stuff. :LOL:

Also, I don’t think their Chinese collectors bother that much of details unlike us, European and American collectors. Chinese just like fake toys so why not creating NG China and sell toys with fake regs.
Dawg this straight up is just racism.

Chinese collectors and American/European collectors are the same except for their geographic collecting criteria. They bemoan large American release sets the same way American collectors bemoan large Chinese release sets.

Aside from that, I quite like that Korean 777-300ER, I have been meaning to get a model of that particular aircraft as a gift for a friend but never got around to it

So to summarize, we have the debut of the Boeing 767 family, but City of Everett is missing from the list. Probably delayed. Otherwise it is a very rich mix of Bs and Ns once again.

Airbus A321
B-1xxx
B-1xxx

Airbus A330
CS-xxx
VH-xxx
B-8xxx
F-Gxxx
9K-xxx
9K-xxx

Airbus A350-900
B-3xxx
B-3xxx
B-3xxx

Boeing 737-700
T-xx
B-5xxx

Boeing 737-800
B-5xxx
B-5xxx

Boeing 737 MAX 7
N72xxx
N72xxx

Boeing 737 MAX 7 (supposed to be MAX 8?)
B-2xxx
B-1xxx
B-2xxx

Boeing 767-200 NEW MOULD
N31xxx

Boeing 767-300 NEW MOULD
N17xxx
N17xxx

Boeing 767-400 NEW MOULD
N77xxx

Boeing 777-300(ER)
PH-xxx
HL7xxx

Boeing 787-9
B-1xxx
Delta 76w looks nice

I love the Delta 767-300ER but two in the same month is a little too much in my opinion (even if they have different engines). Also why releasing two Korean 77Ws. Also there are too much Chinese airlines and too many times the same aircraft with just a different reg for the same month. Also, I don’t think their Chinese collectors bother that much of details unlike us, European and American collectors. Chinese just like fake toys so why not creating NG China and sell toys with fake regs. Moreover NG is from Hong Kong, if I’m not wrong, and they almost never release Cathay aircrafts :(.
Um...Asian collectors are probably more picky about quality and details if anything, down to the box condition.

Amazing how Gemini, an American company, has done more Euro narrowbody planes than NG in the last three months!
Have they though?

NG June,May,April
  1. Aegean A320neo
  2. Aegean A320
  3. Tarom Tu-154
  4. BA A320neo BA Better World
  5. Condor 757-300 Blue
  6. Condor 757-300 Red
  7. Condor 757-300 Green
  8. Condor 757-300 Yellow
GJ May, April, March
  1. S7 A320neo