NG Models June 2024 Hints

not as diverse as it should be - region / mould - although as per @YesterAirlines' previous post - this hopefully changes July onwards
I still see quite a few I'd want to pick

• VH A330 - maybe the Qantas Freight one since they've already done the Australia Post one
  • 2 x 9K A330s - Kuwait A338s - one each in the two tail versions? (NG has released enough A332s I'm hoping)
  • CS A330 - TAP A339 regular scheme - or an A333? but there are also other multiple charter ceo/neo options
  • B-8 - definitely the 3U Sichuan Bank scheme - pretty spectacular one and I may consider it even though I steer away from Corporate Ad special schemes
  • 3 x B-3 A350s - long awaited CZs? I wouldn't mind picking up one as long as it isn't B-309W or B-32FR
  • All those 767s - if they are in the classic schemes from the mainline US carriers I collect

So to summarize, we have the debut of the Boeing 767 family, but City of Everett is missing from the list. Probably delayed. Otherwise it is a very rich mix of Bs and Ns once again.

Airbus A321
B-1xxx
B-1xxx

Airbus A330
CS-xxx
VH-xxx
B-8xxx
F-Gxxx
9K-xxx
9K-xxx

Airbus A350-900
B-3xxx
B-3xxx
B-3xxx

Boeing 737-700
T-xx
B-5xxx

Boeing 737-800
B-5xxx
B-5xxx

Boeing 737 MAX 7
N72xxx
N72xxx

Boeing 737 MAX 7 (supposed to be MAX 8?)
B-2xxx
B-1xxx
B-2xxx

Boeing 767-200 NEW MOULD
N31xxx

Boeing 767-300 NEW MOULD
N17xxx
N17xxx

Boeing 767-400 NEW MOULD
N77xxx

Boeing 777-300(ER)
PH-xxx
HL7xxx

Boeing 787-9
B-1xxx
I really want to get excited about the VH- A330 but I just can’t. It’s going to be the other P2F one and I don’t want to get my hopes up for a pax version. 😔

The Korean-registered 777 should be HL7204, KE's Blackpink jet, as hinted by NG a month ago.

The post said that it's gonna be a limited run and called the Chinese collectorate to "pledge" to the model if they want it. Maybe NG added it to the regular release batch after seeing an astronomical number of pledges.

IMG_0365.jpg

The Korean-registered 777 should be HL7204, KE's Blackpink jet, as hinted by NG a month ago.

The post said that it's gonna be a limited run and called the Chinese collectorate to "pledge" to the model if they want it. Maybe NG added it to the regular release batch after seeing an astronomical number of pledges.

View attachment 30091
All the B-registered specials announced alongside this were also integrated into the regular release, NG's done this with "future releases" before.

And the one time where a double release alongside the normal one would make sense, they don't do it... NG's literally allergic to normal KE widebodies, they haven't done a single active one yet. It's bloody common sense to do the normal first. /rant

All the B-registered specials announced alongside this were also integrated into the regular release, NG's done this with "future releases" before.

And the one time where a double release alongside the normal one would make sense, they don't do it... NG's literally allergic to normal KE widebodies, they haven't done a single active one yet. It's bloody common sense to do the normal first. /rant
I didn't check those A321 & 737 regs - but if those are the CZ specials - then I'm really happy.

And yes I totally get your frustration - I would have expected NG to have released KE A330s for example - those aren't as many in 1:400 as say their 777 counterparts - but considering they have released other airline-aircraft combos made before - this is pretty confounding.
Even though I'd only collect KE quadjets (I do have their 77W anniversary scheme) - I'd have made an exception for A330s

I didn't check those A321 & 737 regs - but if those are the CZ specials - then I'm really happy.

And yes I totally get your frustration - I would have expected NG to have released KE A330s for example - those aren't as many in 1:400 as say their 777 counterparts - but considering they have released other airline-aircraft combos made before - this is pretty confounding.
Even though I'd only collect KE quadjets (I do have their 77W anniversary scheme) - I'd have made an exception for A330s
The KE A333 in big titles hasn't ever been released in 1:400, so that would be a no-brainer for any profit-seeking company. Evidently not for NG!

In the past 2 months, these are the models released or announced for pre order from Europe DESPITE most of these companies being from Asia.

J Fox - Transavia 737-700 Old Colours
J Fox - Lufthansa a321 Old Colours
J Fox - SAS 737-800 Old Livery
J Fox - ITA a320neo
J Fox - EasyJet a320neo
J Fox - TUI Netherlands 737max
Inflight200 - Aer Lingus Irish Rugby a320
Inflight200 - Lot 737max Polski Linie Lotnicze livery
JC Wings - ITA a320
JC Wings - SAS Crj 900
Gemini - Jet2 Holidays a321neo
Gemini - Jet2 737-300
Gemini - Transavia a320neo
J Fox - TUI heritage scheme 737max
J Fox - Buzz 737max

All of that is within the space of April, May and June announcements. I would presume that there are more 1/200 collectors in Europe to warrant such a demand but it just shows how bad NGs diversity is and puts to bed the excuse “NG is a Chinese company, you should expect them to make Chinese models” is rubbish, NG make what they want and clearly europe isn’t worth much to them. Until they buck their ideas up I’ll be moving over to a much more peaceful and less frustrating life in 1/200 😂