NG Model 1:400 Release "Hints"

I'm interested to see if they will make N310EA, and what the community's reactions to it will be. Of course, it would be nice to have a bare-metal Eastern Tristar, but making a model of an ill-fated aircraft has always been a bit of a touchy subject in my opinion. I find it a bit unsettling to see a model of an aircraft that people have lost their lives on, however, I also see them as a memorial to the people that did lose their lives in an accident on that aircraft. What are your opinions?

I'm interested to see if they will make N310EA, and what the community's reactions to it will be. Of course, it would be nice to have a bare-metal Eastern Tristar, but making a model of an ill-fated aircraft has always been a bit of a touchy subject in my opinion. I find it a bit unsettling to see a model of an aircraft that people have lost their lives on, however, I also see them as a memorial to the people that did lose their lives in an accident on that aircraft. What are your opinions?
Well if they somehow contribute to a family memorial that’s one thing but if they keep profits and market to sell that’s another. I personally don’t feel bad buying but always remember lives lost. I only have one aircraft perished and it’s TWA 800 from Inflight 200.

I have the JC MH370 release and I feel the same as you... Since it was JC, I doubt anything was paid to anyone other than themselves...

Sign me up for the Landor as well, I will be also keeping a close eye on the regular Southwest ❤️1.

I can understand this feeling. It’s unsettling to know the fate of a crashed airliner, but the reason for having such a model, to remember those that perished, in honour, and preserving their legacy in remembrance is not a macabre thing in my view. How many models of the Titanic have been made over the years?

Well if they somehow contribute to a family memorial that’s one thing but if they keep profits and market to sell that’s another. I personally don’t feel bad buying but always remember lives lost. I only have one aircraft perished and it’s TWA 800 from Inflight 200.
Unfortunately NG have not been very good in this area. There are at least 2 charity models produced so far where the use of the IP has not been compensated for by a % donation of sales

I think the Landor is going to sell out very quickly... I hope everyone who wants one can get one!
It will be popular, due to a historic connection with HM Queen Elizabeth II, despite being the second -200 they’ve made in this scheme, but there’ll be collectors who missed out on that 2019 release as well. Good for fleet-building too.

It will be popular, due to a historic connection with HM Queen Elizabeth II, despite being the second -200 they’ve made in this scheme, but there’ll be collectors who missed out on that 2019 release as well. Good for fleet-building too.
Yeah... I am one of the unlucky ones who did not have the foresight required to see that in just a few months later I would be collecting classics... I regretted this deeply, glad there is a rerelease. :)

NG Model have confirmed a number of additional 1:400 models for their November 2022 release including the new Boeing 787-8 mould.

Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner (new mould)

N88XXX

B-27XX

B-27XX

Airbus A330

A7-AXX

A7-AXX
Aaah... No Jetstar or Japan Air Lines, maybe next month. The N88XX will probably be a United or AA, I don't have enough American aviation knowledge to know.