Moulds that you would like to see upgraded.

Purpleplane

I'll start with the 727-100 and 200. All that are currently available still have cradle-mounted wings. We need a serious upgrade..complete with aerials. Also a DC-9-10 series should be at the top of the list. Nothing is currently being made, and the ones that are out there are not anywhere close to current standards. Feel free to add any to this list as you see fit. Hopefully GJ, Phoenix or NG will step up to the plate and get some of these out there.

I'll start with the 727-100 and 200. All that are currently available still have cradle-mounted wings. We need a serious upgrade..complete with aerials. Also a DC-9-10 series should be at the top of the list. Nothing is currently being made, and the ones that are out there are not anywhere close to current standards. Feel free to add any to this list as you see fit. Hopefully GJ, Phoenix or NG will step up to the plate and get some of these out there.
Absolutely, yes.
Add the 707-320/420 to the list. A good MD-80 would also be welcomed.

Yup, the 727-100/-200 needs a new mould! Id love to see a new 727 with winglets as only dragon wings released that one, with only one release on it too. Its quite rare and also doesnt look the best

Absolutely. The 727 and most other early Boeings are in desperate need of some love.

Every 747 minus the SP and -400. There are no good Classic moulds, while the two -8s we have are at best mediocre.

A300. Zero acceptable moulds in 1:400, at least none that see regular use.

A340. While the PH is alright, the flaps are barely noticeable and printing leaves a lot to be desired.

Heres what I want:
- DC9s
- DC8s
-NEW MD80!!!! The nose of the Gemini one just makes me want to throw up to be honest.
- 727s
- 707s
- Concorde
- L1011 from NG needs a usage upgrade

And then there's also the B17 and XB-70 I want to see from anybody as long as its good. They're both pretty cool planes.

Understandable that there is an aversion to cradles, but the AC A300 mould doesn't look too bad and for what it is, it's an acceptable mould for the type. I do hope that AC will update the A300 mould to have slot in wings in the future tho