2024 - What Are You Looking Forward To?

Wow, that is nearly the exact list I'd be looking forward to -- can't believe there'd be someone else looking for those!
For my new diorama project, I would like to have as many airlines around the world as possible (exotic airlines would be much welcomed!) I think I still miss some airlines in the list: Neos 787-9 (can't believe that it hasn't been made given its striking livery, I prefer NG), Air Tanzania 788 (like you mentioned, JC would be fine), Himalaya A319 or A320, Bhutan Airlines A319 (since we had Drukair A320neo), Meraj A300 cheetah, Ariana Afghan A310 (yesss u also mention it! They just got another machine), SCAT B737 MAX 9, Sunday Airlines B763, ... There are more but I don't remember as of now!

And I would like to see NG refine their Jumbo mould, which would be an absolute banger! I would defo grab a CX Lettuce 742 when they release one!

767 Star air
734 Asl Airlines
738 Aeroitalia
734 Poste Air Cargo

I remember your thread about the custom ASL 734.
You can also try talking to my friend Pierre, he's a custom maker in France and he also have a nice selection of decals.
I think he could help you!
His instagram: @malefiska

You can also try talking to my friend Pierre, he's a custom maker in France and he also have a nice selection of decals.
Yes I know him, and thank you so much for the tip :) honestly with the shipping and the work there is no so much convenience :( often it's like the cost of 2 models, and for a little plane... and with the current prices of the models... it's too much
I prefer invest the money in other things for the family, maybe if I find a model with a good price I can try to do by myself, that I can also improve my skills... but in the meantime... It's one of my wishes for the models :)

I love the cargo planes, I can see them for all the day :D

Well, I would like to get more than 5 models this year unlike last year, and the NG MD80 is probably going to be the best thing that's ever happened to 1:400 scale for me!

For me, Delta a330s, a220s, and, 757s by Gemini or NG depending on who makes it first. (If Gemini does end up making the A220 molds again... they better make sure the nose and gear look proper and not funky or out of touch.) I might as well sneak in a Delta E170 and CRJ900 since I've been waiting for those two models forever...

I second this. Pierre’s a great guy, I’m doing some 3D printing work for him.