Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air E175
Copa Airlines 737 MAX 9
Delta Air Lines 767-400ER "Skyteam"
Eastern Express SF-340A
ITA A330-900
Lufthansa 747-400
Mexico Guardia Nacional 727-200
S7 A320neo.1715887415891.png

Great set! Definitely getting the Eastern Saab and that Mexican 727. Delta SkyTeam will also be a nice pickup since I spotted her at MSP last fall. Alaska, Copa, ITA, and Lufthansa are also up for consideration.

Youch, another expensive month it seems 😅

Very boring, but this is almost always my opinion about GJ releases.
Mexican Police 727 and Eastern Saab 340 are probably the best ones.

BTW I wonder why GJ insists in those random modern Russian jets like S7 A320, UTair 737-800. Are these good sellers? I'd much rather see some IL-62s for example.

BTW I wonder why GJ insists in those random modern Russian jets like S7 A320, UTair 737-800. Are these good sellers? I'd much rather see some IL-62s for example.
Evidently they must do well in some markets. Every now and again they do like to make a random IL-62, I think we’re about due for another one…

Evidently they must do well in some markets. Every now and again they do like to make a random IL-62, I think we’re about due for another one…
If there's any IL-62M we need from Gemini, it's probably this Tarom example.
TAROM_Ilyushin_Il-62_Rees-1.jpg
I think they've sold well enough in the past, considering how Gemini made Russian examples before 2022 such as Aeroflot, S7 and Pobeda. Perhaps it's to keep a hold of the Russian market by chance or possibly just to get models of Russian aircraft out before sanctions take out the aircraft irl. Anyways it adds some diversity to what Gemini usually releases so that's probably a good thing tbh.

Very boring, but this is almost always my opinion about GJ releases.
Mexican Police 727 and Eastern Saab 340 are probably the best ones.

I think they have contract with a Russian store to produce these modern Russian jets. I have seen that store has these models listed for future releases around 2 years ago already.

IMO, GJ doesn’t make a lot of models that follow my collecting criteria. The ITA A339 is nice, given that AV4’s iteration is not flawless. However, I’d wait for NG to make the A359 of ITA - that would directly go to my collection without hesitation. The SAAB is promising, but I don’t hope it to cone without those humongous tyres. The Mexican AF B722 also nice as well.

After a second look at these I think they aren't a half bad set. Not very surprising but most should be solid enough releases. Here are my rankings:

Air France 777-300ER
Air India A350-900
Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air E175
Copa Airlines 737 MAX 9
Delta Air Lines 767-400ER "Skyteam"
Eastern Express SF-340A
ITA A330-900
Lufthansa 747-400
Mexico Guardia Nacional 727-200
S7 A320neo.View attachment 29645
No! why F-GZNH? They already released the 3 class config but they never released the 4 class config. They should have made F-GSQB for exemple (if they wanted the new livery), F-GSQG (in the 2009 livery) or F-GZNE (Sky Team livery which has never been released by GJ, but only by Phoenix 10 years ago on a very old mould with poor details).