Aeroclassics November 2022 speculation thread

can we send links to other forums here on MAF
Sorry what do you mean by that?
or even discuss them with or without a mention of said forum?

I don't want to set or enforce solid rules however I don't see really why you need to talk about the other forums anyway? If there is something super exciting on them just repost it here.

Richard - please do not quote “Barison400” in relation to this discussion - that is my brand trademark set up with the associated separate user account, to post solely on the products which I am designing.

In this arena it’s Barison82 - or just call me Alex. Thank you.

Sorry didn't realise.

About something between the owner and you. Nothing more. Everyone knows someone they hate, but that doesn't mean he or she is a bad person to everyone that anyone should avoid. This should be a friendly forum about diecast models where people can say what they want, as long as they know it could spark up a discussion like this. And when it does, take at least some responsibility.

Look let's stop this. They made it public not me, they spread the hate not me. I am happy to take responsibility for what I have said but I had every right to say it.

This was a friendlier forum before you started arguing with me. Please stop it now.

Hey guys I know some of you are on 400SH but please don't link to it from here or discuss it. It may come across as petty on my part however the last time the owner aired his views about me on DAC he called me 'a cancer on the hobby' and has constantly threatened me with legal action after banning me when I wouldn't apologise for calling out a troll as a troll. Plus he has unremittingly supported AK's tirades and bad behaviour.

The site runs on old software that is barely supported, as this hack illustrates. I dare not say what my opinion is of the site for further fear of setting him off again but suffice to say I don't want it promoted or discussed on here.
Sorry I didn't realize it wasn't allowed, merely wanted to help people out 🙌

Hi guys, seems I’m the bad guy here mentioning the other forum first. I had no idea it would create a discussion. SORRY. So I hope everyone continue to discuss the topic of the main subject Aeroclassics November release. I’m very interested to see the models to be released soon.

Hi guys, seems I’m the bad guy here mentioning the other forum first. I had no idea it would create a discussion. SORRY. So I hope everyone continue to discuss the topic of the main subject Aeroclassics November release. I’m very interested to see the models to be released soon.

It's not your fault Steinar.

I just am looking for everybody to get along. I believe Richard's point is to keep our conversations to just what is happening here.
yeah not being allowed to send MAF links on other forums can understand but not being able to send other forum links I feel like a better justification is needed

Agree. Have one clear rule and no exceptions for anyone. We should not be censored, but it should be made very clear when the line is crossed and then anyone participating should immediately stop. I think that's the most fair way to keep it both fair and civilized.

Hey guys I know some of you are on 400SH but please don't link to it from here or discuss it. It may come across as petty on my part however the last time the owner aired his views about me on DAC he called me 'a cancer on the hobby' and has constantly threatened me with legal action after banning me when I wouldn't apologise for calling out a troll as a troll. Plus he has unremittingly supported AK's tirades and bad behaviour.

The site runs on old software that is barely supported, as this hack illustrates. I dare not say what my opinion is of the site for further fear of setting him off again but suffice to say I don't want it promoted or discussed on here.
I can understand that. I hope no one's info got stolen from the hack though.

You are the one who wanted me to censor what I was saying and attacked me for it - you crossed the line with your responses. I think you have been well out of order.

I know you are very firmly attached to 400SH but I want you to seriously consider whether you want to post here or not.
I thought we ended this discussion Richard, as made clear by others and yourself. All I said is that maybe there should be rules to prevent such discussions from getting out of hand. Your unnecessary reply only keeps it going.

Yes, eagerly awaiting the Aeroclassics releases. It sounds like there should be something for just about everyone.