Aeroclassics November 2022 speculation thread

From what I’ve observed, the one-letter hints open up so many possibilities, compared to how NG does their hints with some registrations where they unveil the prefix, and maybe a couple extra letters or numbers. I do think that AC should try something like that out in the future on being a little more like “unveiling the curtain” on the hints by giving us one more piece of info per plane to work with.

I don't think they need to add any other hint. For example, if they added one more letter to PH-, it would be very obvious for me what aircraft it will be, ruining the surprise. Especially because AC has a lot fewer options left after 20+ years of producing models.

From what I’ve observed, the one-letter hints open up so many possibilities, compared to how NG does their hints with some registrations where they unveil the prefix, and maybe a couple extra letters or numbers. I do think that AC should try something like that out in the future on being a little more like “unveiling the curtain” on the hints by giving us one more piece of info per plane to work with.
Yes, I agree. He doesn't need to tell us what they are, but at least give us enough where we can make a reasonable guess.

Agreed. It's almost impossible to guess the US planes.

Yes, I agree. He doesn't need to tell us what they are, but at least give us enough where we can make a reasonable guess.
Of the 12 planned releases, you have correctly guessed 2 of them; otherwise known as "Bingo" on 400SH which I am going to reference. Even Adrian has a few Bingos!! I've always thought our monthly speculation threads were entertaining, and drew a lot of interest. This thread on our upcoming releases scores an A+ in entertainment value!! Thanks to everyone concerned!!

Of the 12 planned releases, you have correctly guessed 2 of them; otherwise known as "Bingo" on 400SH which I am going to reference. Even Adrian has a few Bingos!! I've always thought our monthly speculation threads were entertaining, and drew a lot of interest. This thread on our upcoming releases scores an A+ in entertainment value!! Thanks to everyone concerned!!
The hints certainly make the new releases much more fun.

Yes, they are entertaining, and I look forward to them every month. I was thinking maybe the first 2 or 3 characters of the registration might give us a good hint without giving it completely away. My "Bingos" are pure guesses off of my wish list, which by the way, I also want to thank you for helping me whittle down my wish list.

...welcome to MAF! :eek:

Thanks mate!! I'm relieved to see that the earlier meltdown occured before I joined, so I can not be linked to it. I think the owners of this site made a very wise decision, and I will withhold any further comment on the matter!

Agree, especially when the release turns out to be not what it seemed; example, the recent PH- hint which turned out to be an Iran Air DC-9,
and an "N" which ended up being an AeroPeru 737!
Wow, never would've guessed those.

Welcome to the forum! Always happy to see your releases and am looking forward to this upcoming release you have in store for us. You may have seen some of my suggestions elsewhere, but as always I’m looking forward to what you have in store for each coming month.

I have to say, I have been loving your recent releases, the New Zealand models have been lovely! Looking forward to any future Australian and New Zealand models you have planned in the future!