Aeroclassics November 2022 speculation thread

There is no need to attack 400SH Richard. That discussion is between you and the 2 others. Normal members like us have nothing to do in that discussion.

A - I didn't attack them I simply don't want people discussing it or linking to it from here. You try and discuss MAF on 400SH and see how far it gets you.

B- I don't attack 400SH however everything I said was true - you got a problem with that? You want me to support them when I am hit with attacks and threats from the owner of that site. Do you like being called a cancer - because I don't???

C - 'Normal members' who enjoy this forum and my work should stand up for what is right sometimes rather than sit behind the 'nothing to do with us' line. A good chunk of the reason this forum exists is because of the outrageous and disgraceful behaviour of people on other forums.

Last edited:
Then why didn't you just say "don't discuss this here" and leave it there? Everything that came after it was totally unnecessary and only starts up these discussions just like on DAC. Yes there are people who have said wrong things about you, but does that mean you should mention it whenever there's an opportunity for it? I am not defending anyone here, I am just pointing out hypocrisy. If you want to start a friendly forum, then leave the hostile past behind.

We both know we don't want this disuccsion all over again and luckily AK doesn't seem to be active here, but every time you mention anything about it, you add fuel to the fire.

Last edited:
AK isn't active here because he is not welcome. I will tell the truth whenever I feel like it and frankly you are the hypocrite because you know what these people are and what they have done and you continue to support them because their actions weren't aimed at you. I provided the reasons why I don't want it mentioned so people understand - there is nothing hypocritical about that. It is the truth - simple as that. If you are unhappy with the truth then 400SH is the place for you.

This is a friendly forum but that doesn't mean the people on it are idiots and shouldn't hear the truth. I have been friendly here and far more respectful than the people we have talked about have been to me. You say 'people who have said wrong things about you' - well what should I do about it? What have you done about it? Nothing - you continue to support them and are defending them by omission.

You are the second person who has never raised your voice in protest even when you've seen what they have said, and instead actively defended these people at my expense in the past few days and cast me as the bad guy. I am not going to take it. And I am happy to discuss this because I have done nothing wrong.
The things you said may be facts, but that doesn't mean you have to repeat them here. There are only 2 people relevant in this discussion, maybe 3. All hostility is between you guys and no one else, so keep it that way if you want this to stay as a friendly forum. I don't care what happens between you and the others, I think nobody cares, but the fact you had to mention it and now say I "actively defend" them shows to me that you just shove all responsibility for these needless discussions away from yourself. Me pointing out your hypocrisy is not automatically defending others.

"You say 'people who have said wrong things about you' - well what should I do about it?" Don't mention it here maybe? I thought this was a friendly forum with no hostile interaction?

Last edited:
My intention is not to bully or silence you at all. My point is that you are hypocrit when saying you don't want such discussions but still mention it without any reason. I am also still not defending anyone here, am I? I even said that other people said wrong things to you, is that the same as defending AK?
I will quote myself here because I think it summarizes my point very well:
Those people I "support" are not on this forum, so how can they start it? There was nothing you had to defend yourself against, your name wasn't mentioned once when 400SH was discussed in a few posts, but yet you felt the need to do it anyway.

I don't feel the need to add anything else to this discussion, but if you think different, feel free to share.

Ok let me try and calm this down and be crystal clear with my view.

There are people on this forum @Barison82 @JJ Skippy @Mark22 and others who are on the old forums also. There is plenty of back history to this nonsense with AK and 400SH and a lot of it other people should be aware of so they can make their own decisions. Also I feel very aggrieved by the way I have been treated not just by the perpetrators but by those who have tacitly allowed it with their silence. You may think it is nothing to do with you but I disagree.

I am happy to discuss it - in fact I want redress. I do not want people to get away with what they have done and continue to do it.

This forum is friendly but it is also a place for people to speak freely if they are not attacking each other. If you have a problem with that then maybe this forum isn't for you.

I am sorry if that upsets you but that is how I feel about it. I don't want long arguments with people but I also am not willing to be told what to say or how to say it when I am within the forum rules.

It's not about being factually right or talking within the forum rules, I have accepted your facts already in case you didn't notice. It's about saying you don't want something, but then start talking about it all by yourself. That's called hypocrisy which you can't seem to accept. Ofcourse I will keep replying to you because clearly you don't seem to understand what the actual problem is in this particular discussion.

It's not about being factually right or talking within the forum rules, I have accepted your facts already in case you didn't notice. It's about saying you don't want something, but then start talking about it all by yourself. That's called hypocrisy which you can't seem to accept. Ofcourse I will keep replying to you because clearly you don't seem to understand what the actual problem is.

Sorry I never said I didn't want to discuss it. I said to stop talking about 400SH and gave my reasons. That is it.

Why are we being limited because of your experience this forum should be a free place for people to discuss if a discussion gets heated it should be stopped. if there is a link to 400SH why can't someone send it as a reference there is no point copy and pasting exact messages from another simular forum.

Sorry I never said I didn't want to discuss it. I said to stop talking about 400SH and gave my reasons. That is it.
The entire first paragraph is something between you and AK only, other members or visitors have nothing to do with it. And your argument about getting hacked? Even NASA can get hacked so what is that supposed to mean?

Why are we being limited because of your experience this forum should be a free place for people to discuss if a discussion gets heated it should be stopped. if there is a link to 400SH why can't someone send it as a reference there is no point copy and pasting exact messages from another simular forum.
Exactly my point. Richard's experiences, opinions and facts are not relevant for everyone, but yet I get the feeling that it's what we need to think.

The entire first paragraph is something between you and AK only, other members or visitors have nothing to do with it. And your argument about getting hacked? Even NASA can get hacked so what is that supposed to mean?
Yeah bringing members into your problems is not a good thing to do hacking is inevitable so what if we get hacked it's not like much personal data is stored on here anyway and I am sure the Service used to create this forum probably has some backup.

The entire first paragraph is something between you and AK only, other members have nothing to do with it. And your argument about getting hacked? Even NASA can get hacked so what is that supposed to mean?

The entire first paragraph was about the owner of 400SH so was 100% relevant to why I was saying what I was saying

It is a fact that they run old software, software that is known to have previously been part of data leaks of personal information. Not everyone gets hacked.

Why are we being limited because of your experience this forum should be a free place for people to discuss if a discussion gets heated it should be stopped.

You are not being limited. In fact it is others that are trying to limit people's freedom of speech.

if there is a link to 400SH why can't someone send it as a reference there is no point copy and pasting exact messages from another simular forum.

Because 400SH is a competing site that is not supported by the owners of this forum due to the fact it is competing and because of the actions of the site's owner. Try mentioning this forum on DAC or 400SH and see how long your post lasts.

The entire first paragraph was about the owner of 400SH so was 100% relevant to why I was saying what I was saying

It is a fact that they run old software, software that is known to have previously been part of data leaks of personal information. Not everyone gets hacked.

You are not being limited. In fact it is others that are trying to limit people's freedom of speech.

Because 400SH is a competing site that is not supported by the owners of this forum due to the fact it is competing and because of the actions of the site's owner. Try mentioning this forum on DAC or 400SH and see how long your post lasts.
ok, so we need to stop sending links to other forums, or else our posts will get removed for "competition" reasons? this seems unfair if people just want to chat and if it involves a link to another site I don't see a big deal.

ok, so we need to stop sending links to other forums, or else our posts will get removed for "competition" reasons? this seems unfair if people just want to chat and if it involves a link to another site I don't see a big deal.

You should not link to other competing forums - the DiMA database is fine. That is not unreasonable and as I said it is exactly the same policy they have.

You should not link to other competing forums - the DiMA database is fine. That is not unreasonable and as I said it is exactly the same policy they have.
But why is it a big deal if I add a link to the DAC for example to my thread? no one is being harmed sure maybe it's not good to post MAF links on the DAC since DAC doesn't like it but here it seems like most members are ok with it.

But why is it a big deal if I add a link to the DAC for example to my thread? no one is being harmed sure maybe it's not good to post MAF links on the DAC since DAC doesn't like it but here it seems like most members are ok with it.

It is not in the interests of MAF to advertise other competing forums - simple as that. I am being far more understanding having this conversation with you than they would be.

It is not in the interests of MAF to advertise other competing forums - simple as that. I am being far more understanding having this conversation with you than they would be.
can we send links to other forums here on MAF or even discuss them with or without a mention of said forum?

Richard - please do not quote “Barison400” in relation to this discussion - that is my brand trademark set up with the associated separate user account, to post solely on the products which I am designing.

In this arena it’s Barison82 - or just call me Alex. Thank you.