Aeroclassics November 2022 speculation thread

Any possibility we may see releases tomorrow? Last few months Aeroclassics has announced the releases on the first Friday instead of the second.

I saw that Adrian got some bingos on 400scalehangar in this subject. Wonder if it was the SAS Caravelles? The site is down, at least for me, so it is hard to check. Anyway LN and OY regs are most welcomed

I saw that Adrian got some bingos on 400scalehangar in this subject. Wonder if it was the SAS Caravelles? The site is down, at least for me, so it is hard to check. Anyway LN and OY regs are most welcomed
I got a bingo also. I'm hoping mine is the United 737-200 in battleship gray. I noticed that site is down for me also. Guess I'm not the only one after all.

I’m thinking it was one of the N-registered stuff… probably something I’m not necessarily eyeing at the moment. Hopefully 400SH will be back up soon…

Could be. Still not working for me. Any idea if the new releases are tonight... or next week?
No clue. Hopefully in the next 30 minutes we'll know. My wallet is ready for something good, because I have a feeling the 400SH being closed could equate to a really good release...

Hey guys I know some of you are on 400SH but please don't link to it from here or discuss it. It may come across as petty on my part however the last time the owner aired his views about me on DAC he called me 'a cancer on the hobby' and has constantly threatened me with legal action after banning me when I wouldn't apologise for calling out a troll as a troll. Plus he has unremittingly supported AK's tirades and bad behaviour.

The site runs on old software that is barely supported, as this hack illustrates.

Last edited: