Aeroclassics July 2023 speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
A much older saying is "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,"

So what you're saying Mark is that it is ok to ignore it because 'nobody will change his behaviour' and you are actively supporting 400SH even though the site allows it to happen and the owner is complicit. I repeat again if this was aimed at you would you ignore it? I doubt it.

What should be done is he should be reprimanded, isolated and made to look like the fool he is. He has already been banned from the 2 biggest FB groups for this reason (not even at my asking) and has had his posts regularly edited or deleted even on DAC (where the admin is hardly a fan of mine). If 400SH won't change its ways then it should be left to rot and certainly not promoted.

I understand that you want to 'just enjoy the hobby' but there are consequences to enabling this, which is what you are doing frankly.
I fully agree that his behavior should change, but many people have criticized him already and yet we are still here. If you ask me you should continue with honest reviews on his products and provide concrete evidence of the flaws (yes there are many), but sharing the hints was unnecessary and only fuels the fire. We had a discussion before and I'm sure we both don't want that to happen again, so I will stay out of this discussion from now on, unless specifically asked for.

I fully agree that his behavior should change, but many people have criticized him already and yet we are still here. If you ask me you should continue with honest reviews on his products and provide concrete evidence of the flaws (yes there are many), but sharing the hints was unnecessary and only fuels the fire. We had a discussion before and I'm sure we both don't want that to happen again, so I will stay out of this discussion from now on.
Unfortunately the threats are real. I have very much limited my discussion of Aeroclassics because getting threatened legally is not nice and yet it has made no difference at all.

Some people have criticised him but enough have stayed silent that he has been able to continue - at least in some places. Those places should not be supported. It is morally indefensible.

Yeah, his posts on DA.C are quite comical to me. You know, of course, not before i get slapped a legal threat by Mr Alpha Kilo Himself
I wasn't collecting in the 2000s (how could I if I wasn't born) so i have no idea why is the 400SH so important even when it's mostly dead

I've gota say every time that i post something that is criticizing AC on DA.C it get deleted i have no fucking idea why,
I mean the amount of posts that i had deleted over there is just high.
The most annoying incident was when i saw someone post that he recently bought the Israeli Air force one (כנף ציון) B767 and i said that i hate the plane because of all the corruption around it, and i didn't say anything against the guy, i mean i would understand if it was American politics but it wasn't.

Last edited:
Im a bit surprised that not all younger collectors are on Richards side because from the side AK seems like some old angry man that hates every ones opinion that isn't hes own opinion

Am i the only young collector on Richard's Side?
People below the age of 27 who were not collecting during the 2000s but started collecting sometime during the mid 2010s - early 2020s. Is that good enough?

Well, i'm 27, I collect models since 2007 but started 1:400 collection in 2020... i'm not sure if that counts but i'm also rooting for Richard!

I've gota say every time that i post something that is criticizing AC on DA.C it get deleted i have no fucking idea why,
I mean the amount of posts that i had deleted over there is just high.
The most annoying incident was when i saw someone post that he recently bought the Israeli Air force one (כנף ציון) B767 and i said that i hate the plane because of all the corruption around it, and i didn't say anything against the guy, i mean i would understand if it was American politics but it wasn't.
It is 'American' in the sense that US state policy financially supports Israel military spending - and also their geo-politics (see the absence of US criticism or reprimand on Israel's continued assault on Palestine).
Yeah, so you'll find that a lot of (especially right / far-right leaning) Americans feel attacked when one questions their support of Israel.........
I guess this comment of mine may come under fire, but well, this is the conversation within geo-politics right now.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the threats are real. I have very much limited my discussion of Aeroclassics because getting threatened legally is not nice and yet it has made no difference at all.

Some people have criticised him but enough have stayed silent that he has been able to continue - at least in some places. Those places should not be supported. It is morally indefensible.
Richard, you provide a valuable service to our hobby. If I ever had the resources to start my dream company, you would be on my payroll as Manager of Quality Control.

Age is not even relevant though. If you are 18 years old and very active on forums, Facebook and Instagram, you will know a lot more than someone who's 70 years old and never joined once.
You really think that someone that age will be on active in Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.