Aeroclassics July 2023 speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have all of them up on our site, sold out quickly of the Air India and Aer Lingus Viscount. We were 9ne of the few North American dealers that got the Thai, and just one. The Saul Bass 727’s look nice and have a few left.

I think it may feature the double bogey. But only "may" as I can say. We'll have to wait for more pics, particularly side shots. If not featured, it is not something that I surprise.

On Facebook, Aeroclassics confirmed it will feature the double bogey. However, in this pic posted up here, I only see a regular single gear. Wel, let's wait and see.

Interesting that another Saul Bass United DC-10-30 has been made. Missed the original release from years ago so will get this one, it can join the -10 I already have…and another classic Thai DC-10, this time with the original ‘70s delivery registration, so will have to add that one as well. Both very unexpected releases there. I was hoping for a bit of a break this month as there’s a few NG pre-orders piled up on top of this, there really is no end to it 😂

The T-255 isn't actually a KDC-10 as far as I am aware. Just a DC-10-30CF. This registration was delivered and converted in 2004, while the two others (with refueling boom), were converted in the 90's.

The T-255 isn't actually a KDC-10 as far as I am aware. Just a DC-10-30CF. This registration was delivered and converted in 2004, while the two others (with refueling boom), were converted in the 90's.
Yes, it never was a KDC-10, "just" a grey painted DC-10.

The grey on the model looks miles off btw.

Last edited:
Yep, that seems a bit odd. You'd think he'd want to get the word out to as many as possible.
Nobody is allowed to point out or criticise the many and obvious flaws on 400SCH. That's why he doesn't want any news or discussion on other groups.

Yup. RNLAF converted two DC-10's into KDC-10's. The T-255 doesn't have the refueling boom which is probably why AC made it instead of the T-235. The latter made a low altitude farewell flight which I saw out my window, was very impressive to watch.
I see, must have been an amazing sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.