Aeroclassics July 2023 speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s all this ‘innovation’ AK was blabbering on about on 400SH!? It’s hilariously ironic that calls NG lazy…
He has a rapt audience. Or an audience that has been de-sensitised to his idiosyncrasies and extremities - a fertile ground for getting away with whatever one does, as one lays claims to being the superior one, and over time amasses a set of staunch loyalists. Gullible? Maybe. Indifferent. Maybe. Or we don't know. Also there's that angle of 'no-other-option'. Not different from living in a crass quasi-dictatorship.
Anyhoo

Last edited:
I was expecting the Britannia mould to be converted to the CL-44, not such a minor modification that can only be used for 4-5 different liveries :confused:

I really hate to say it because i love what AC has done during it's existence but it feels like AC is in a decline with there quality, i think that if AC will try to fix those issues they could return there former quality

I really hate to say it because i love what AC has done during it's existence but it feels like AC is in a decline with there quality, i think that if AC will try to fix those issues they could return there former quality
AC needs an injection of new energy. Since it's always been run like a one man show - making that transition is challenging. That transition really needs some thinking and investment. The pity is, ACs gone from being a market leader to being a rampaging dinosaur. Hopefully these models weren't from the much-publicised new factory.

Also don't forget that there are not an unlimited number of classics to make. Unlike other brands that can make any new livery or aircraft that comes out, AC at some point has to do re-releases with most of their moulds. Either way, as said above, AC needs new energy. Right now their workers clearly don't pay much attention to detail as often we see issues with overpolished noses, incorrect colors and missing details. For example, the liveries on the recent KLM A330 (first of the two) and CP C-46 are a joke, it takes less than a minute to find multiple huge flaws. I don't know how long their models are stored before being released, but if the current releases are from the new factory, I don't have much hope we will ever see improvements.

Last edited:
Also don't forget that there are not an unlimited number of classics to make. Unlike other brands that can make any new livery or aircraft that comes out, AC at some point has to do re-releases with most of their moulds. Either way, as said above, AC needs new energy. Right now their workers clearly don't pay much attention to detail as often we see issues with overpolished noses, incorrect colors and missing details. I don't know how long their models are stored before being released, but if the current releases are from the new factory, I don't have much hope we will ever see improvements.
I think it's to restart AC

Here are my predictions:
CF: Norcanair Fairchild F-27
EI: Aer Lingus Vickers Viscount
HS: Orient Thai Airways Lockheed L-1011 Tristar
N:
- America West Airbus A320 (beige livery)
- USAir Douglas DC-9-30
- US Airways Douglas DC-9-30
- Frontier Airbus A319
PH: Air Holland Boeing 727-200
RP: Air Philippines Boeing 737-200
T: Not sure
TU: Air Afrique Douglas DC-10
VT: Indian Airlines Vickers Viscount
I would like to see that America West A320. But that might be a good one for NG since they have that new mold...

Remember if any hints are posted on 400SH,AK doesn't want them posted here, so no one is allowed to talk about Aeroclassics, as they are secretly exclusive to 400SH!!!:rolleyes:

Remember if any hints are posted on 400SH,AK doesn't want them posted here, so no one is allowed to talk about Aeroclassics, as they are secretly exclusive to 400SH!!!:rolleyes:
Say you have a favorite dish that you have been going to eat at a particular restaurant for decades. Would you enjoy that dish in the same way if served at a different restaurant? 🥧🍴🙂

I think it is their prerogative to request that the hints continue to be a tradition of The Hangar. Anyone is free to create an account and speculate on the monthly Aeroclassic releases over there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.