Aeroclassics July 2023 speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised that this thread wasn't created earlier. Are all of you from 400SH being threatened to keep silent and not discuss the hints at other sites? And to think you all got upset when I suggested linking to 400SH shouldn't be allowed because it was exactly the sort of thing they wouldn't allow their :)

Anyway, as I understand it the reg hints are as follows:

CF- , EI- , HS- , N (x 4) , PH- , RP- , T- , TU- , & VT-

Presumably the EI is the Aer Lingus Viscount delayed from last month...

Incidentally @YYZ727 these are the June releases as AC are the only brand to keep it all secret and then release immediately

Last edited:
Looks like we might have some interesting releases on our hands later today. Looking forward to what we’ve got. All are 1:400 I assume?

Here are my predictions:
CF: Norcanair Fairchild F-27
EI: Aer Lingus Vickers Viscount
HS: Orient Thai Airways Lockheed L-1011 Tristar
N:
- America West Airbus A320 (beige livery)
- USAir Douglas DC-9-30
- US Airways Douglas DC-9-30
- Frontier Airbus A319
PH: Air Holland Boeing 727-200
RP: Air Philippines Boeing 737-200
T: Not sure
TU: Air Afrique Douglas DC-10
VT: Indian Airlines Vickers Viscount

I'd like to see an Air Afrique A310 (the one with TU reg) 😃
Not sure if AC still releases A310s though???

The T- reg is the Royal Dutch Air Force DC-10 T-255. Has been on pre-order with Aviation Megastore since December.

Last edited:
The T- reg is the Royal Dutch Air Force KDC-10 T-255. Has been on pre-order with Aviation Megastore since December. Would be very cool if they can add the refueling thingy and make the T-235, because then we have both of the only KDC-10s in existence in 1/400 scale.
1686936689844.png
these guys? also do you mean the refueling boom?

I am surprised that this thread wasn't created earlier. Are all of you from 400SH being threatened to keep silent and not discuss the hints at other sites? And to think you all got upset when I suggested linking to 400SH shouldn't be allowed because it was exactly the sort of thing they wouldn't allow their :)

Anyway, as I understand it the reg hints are as follows:

CF- , EI- , HS- , N (x 4) , PH- , RP- , T- , TU- , & VT-

Presumably the EI is the Aer Lingus Viscount delayed from last month...

Incidentally @YYZ727 these are the June releases as AC are the only brand to keep it all secret and then release immediately
Yeah We've been told by AK to not post them anywhere else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.