Aeroclassics January speculations

Aeroclassics hasn't released a Venezuelan Latin Classics in a while, and they haven't touched Venezuelan props at all. They are before my time, but I certainly would enjoy adding them to the YV collection.

Aeropostal Viscount 700, several liveries to choose from, I p[personally like this one, since it's the one they applied to their retro DC-9-30 (of which GJ made a model) in 2008.

1671405939232.png

I also went to the DiMA database to tray and figure out when was the last time they released an HS-748, seems like it has been a while, but in case the mold is still available I would love to see the one below. That's the Aeropostal lovery that I grew up watching, albeit on their DC-9s. My dad (a moderate aviation enthusiast himself) did fly in all those propliner and will get a kick out of theem too.

1671406199252.png

Not my photos, credits to the respective authors, and thanks for making them available.

Here’s what I’m thinking for January:

- the Delta Widgets (both mainline and Delta Express) 737-200
- Republic DC-9-30 (Mary Tyler Moore)
- Braniff International DC-6
- Western DC-6 (early 1950s scheme)
- Allegiant A320
- Northwest Airlink F-27 Bowling Shoe
- Thai/SAS Sud Caravelle
- Austrian Airlines Vickers Viscount (1960s livery)

this released yet?! D-AIDB? Never flew in commercial service but was around long enough to be made.

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Andrew posted the hints over at 400 Scale hangar:

1:200 scale: 2 x N

1:400 scale: 7 x N , HS- , and OE-
Ok… No VHs, kinda disappointing, but I am sure I will find something in the N regs.

These are what I would like to see:
  • Delta Widget 737-200
  • Delta Express Widget 737-200
  • PSA 727 Orange
  • PSA 727 Pink