Aeroclassics January speculations

A Laker Airways DC10-30 in the Skytrain scheme would be a great addition.
Yes to replace the old GJ Laker Skytrain DC10. However as the DC10 mould hasn't appeared for a while, I think we have to look at the current moulds in use, as no doubt many castings have been run off these - DC-9-30, Ilyushin IL-18, Airbus A300, Vickers Viscount 800, Boeing 737-200.
A Laker A300 would be good, but an Olympic one in the 'medium blue' cheatline scheme would be even better, as this scheme has not been done.SX-BEM,Olympic_Airlines_Airbus_A300600R; Geneva2.2006_445gx_(4280726482) (1).jpg

Yes to replace the old GJ Laker Skytrain DC10. However as the DC10 mould hasn't appeared for a while, I think we have to look at the current moulds in use, as no doubt many castings have been run off these - DC-9-30, Ilyushin IL-18, Airbus A300, Vickers Viscount 800, Boeing 737-200.
A Laker A300 would be good, but an Olympic one in the 'medium blue' cheatline scheme would be even better, as this scheme has not been done.View attachment 8304
Yep! I would love some more A300s, perhaps a rerelease of the Qantas, TAA and Australian versions? I know many collectors, such as myself, who have not been able to find one of the originals.

Yep! I would love some more A300s, perhaps a rerelease of the Qantas, TAA and Australian versions? I know many collectors, such as myself, who have not been able to find one of the originals.
I second this. Being WAY to new to collecting to have been able to buy one of these at release, I would happily take one in the January release!

A Laker A300 would be good, but an Olympic one in the 'medium blue' cheatline scheme would be even better, as this scheme has not been done.View attachment 8304
Aviation Megastore listed this a few days ago. I'm hoping this means the DC-10s are active moulds still!! Lots to be done. And lots to be re-released

Attachments

• IMG_20221218_143014.jpg
    IMG_20221218_143014.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 16
A300s would be welcome as well.
Yep I'd love a TEA (old 'swoosh' version) and a PIA sporty greens version. And an AI / American / Eastern / LH / Aerocondor / TAA / JAS / SAS / Finnair / SAA re-release etc (wishful thinking I know). Plus the prototype livery version stored in the Airbus museum and the recent DHL Pride tail.

Last edited:
Agreed Adrian, a Laker Skytrain A300 on their excellent mould would be on my top 3 list of wants