YuModeL Spring 2024 releases: (NEW A300 MOULD)

DTcustoms

From their official WeChat account, here are the hints for some of the upcoming models from YuModeL
The A300 series is a brand new mould from a new factory and it will feature slot-in wings and rolling gears
I have seen some pictures of the new mould from my good friend at YU and it looks excellent!

1712553328987.png

Attachments

• 1712552531802.png
    1712552531802.png
    551.4 KB · Views: 9
From their official WeChat account, here are the hints for some of the upcoming models from YuModeL
The A300 series is a brand new mould from a new factory and it will feature slot-in wings and rolling gears
I have seen some pictures of the new mould from my good friend at YU and it looks excellent!

View attachment 28812
New A300 is great and all, but is there even a modicum of a chance they do SQ or KE?

Last edited:
What a great set of aircraft. IL-18, 707s, A300s, HS121? Another old mould brought back to life? I hope they can make more non-Chinese models this year

Even though I'd really really love someone doing a 707-300 mould, my strong guess is that this is going to be a 707-300B or C (AC or AV mould?)
My best bet would be AC mould since the many of the previous YuModels releases are made by AC factory.

Those Western releases would please many collectors due to the interesting subjects.

If the mould is sound
I wish, but the fact they are releasing both A300"Classic" and "600" at once makes me cautious.
Technically there's just the v.tail both moulds could share - and the gears if we ignore the the differences there. So they'd be two different developments - which I doubt.

The 707 and Trident are using the Aeroclassics mould (Yu have been using AC quite a bit of recent) but I don't think there'll be many more using them as Yu haven't been happy with the quality of what they've got from Aeroclassics so far.

The 737-700 is almost certainly this one:

B-5295_YU77001JPG.JPG

He has said he'll send me a sample of the A300 when it is ready. The photos Tung and I've seen to date are not the fully completed mould