NG Models Rewards Program

Only had 142 points so ordered the airbus House c/s (no additional artworks) A321neo.
If only NG could give points for models released before the program started as they don't make nearly as many releases that I'm interested in as they did pre CRP days.
I believe when the program started, that month was the last regular 747sp releases.
What models did you all get?

Only had 142 points so ordered the airbus House c/s (no additional artworks) A321neo.
If only NG could give points for models released before the program started as they don't make nearly as many releases that I'm interested in as they did pre CRP days.
I believe when the program started, that month was the last regular 747sp releases.
They have a load of models on there released before the CRP programme. I just got one of the Northwest 757s from 2018. Or am I misunderstanding you?

I didn’t buy any NG models lately since so few interesting European models and 0 Nordic. Only got 55p this time so I got me this one for 40p. Will look good next to my last CRP. Another BA lease to Air Europe.IMG_4660.jpeg

Not complaining or anything, but if NG back payed for releases I've bought pre CRP, I'd have over 300 to splurge! :D Ended up getting the same one as Steinar did, 40 points is great value given that you only need 3-4 models to get a freebie!

I participated for the first time on the CRP. I believe I did everything correctly, but did not get a confirmation email, only a screen saying something along the lines of "everything is okay, be patient now." @danwashere Did you see anything on your end?

I didn’t buy any NG models lately since so few interesting European models and 0 Nordic. Only got 55p this time so I got me this one for 40p. Will look good next to my last CRP. Another BA lease to Air Europe.View attachment 28606
That one is really nice! I though about getting it. A lot of good choices there though. I went for a 1:200 American Eagle CRJ 200.

For me Saudi 78X, Boliviana A332, Southwest 738 New Mexico One, JetBlue A321 new color, American West and Repulic 752s in classic color. Super pumped about this set.

I am also thinking about getting the A321neo but I am doubting. On every picture I find of the model (also ebay) the engines are angled slightly upward. Don't know to what extend it will annoy me if the model would be like that.

Does anyone actually know what 'growth value' means? Is it some form of interest?
I am yet to receive a definitive answer. (My points balance did not change in the 6 months).