NG Models Rewards Program

There's no doubt been an inflation - I redeemed the Korean SP in the previous exchange with 120 points since the CAAC SP that cost the same erroneously shown out of stock when I redeem - the CAAC SP this time cost 10 points more, asking for 130... :confused: The starting price has also been raised to 50 instead of 30 on the previous 2 activity.:confused::confused:

I redeemed one model and got a reservation code. What’s the next step? Contact the selected retailer and send him the code?
You would have chosen the retailer so they should know about it. Doesn't hurt to make contact though.
Are there some new / exclusives like last time? Otherwise I'm not bothering and wait for their new moulds and Tupolev releases.
There had been the Loong Air A321s and Sichuan Airbuses from the Nov releases available for 1 point earlier on. Otherwise it is old stock, but a large number of options.

There's no doubt been an inflation - I redeemed the Korean SP in the previous exchange with 120 points since the CAAC SP that cost the same erroneously shown out of stock when I redeem - the CAAC SP this time cost 10 points more, asking for 130... :confused: The starting price has also been raised to 50 instead of 30 on the previous 2 activity.:confused::confused:
It's still essentially a free model. Can't complain there, personally I think the higher points makes it not seem so "easy". It almost seems more awardable in a sense when you've been collecting for a while.

You would have chosen the retailer so they should know about it. Doesn't hurt to make contact though.
The text after the process is pretty misleading

Now you have a pass to buy this product, next step is to place order and make payment with Aviation Center Berlin as soon as possible.

Now you have a pass to buy this product, next step is to place order and make payment with Aviation Center Berlin as soon as possible.
Translation sucks on NG's part can't lie but I think it's roughly saying to show your reciept (if you got one from NG) to your retailer and pay shipping fees or whatever the case is?

I am located in the States

I get this screen show 0% left in stock. When I go into Exchange Mall, all models show Out of Stock. Anyone has this issue?

Attachments

• IMG_1910.PNG
    IMG_1910.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 15

I had some "lost in translation" troubles in my first exchange, but with the great help of both Aviation Center Berlin and NG it was all good in the end.

If you've registered both accounts (ACB an NG) with the same email, they should be able to allocate the exchange and get in touch with you.
The models are free, but you'll have to pay the import duties on them and shipping (from Berlin) unless of course you combine with a pending order.

I did exchanged my points for a 787-9 Model. Now I'm wondering on what's next after that and how can I got that model shipped to my house. I did tried that the 2nd time the exchange mall was opened, but I was unsure what's next. If anyone can help me walk through the process, that would be great. Thanks!

I did exchanged my points for a 787-9 Model. Now I'm wondering on what's next after that and how can I got that model shipped to my house. I did tried that the 2nd time the exchange mall was opened, but I was unsure what's next. If anyone can help me walk through the process, that would be great. Thanks!
This is what I exchanged my points for

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 1.39.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 1.39.27 PM.png
    425.6 KB · Views: 5
Did you select your preferred retailer when exchanging the model? If so, NG will contact them and they will send you a email confirming the exchange. Then you can choose to either collect the model from your retailer or have it posted to you. Most retailers charge a small fee for shipping the model from NG to them.

Did you select your preferred retailer when exchanging the model? If so, NG will contact them and they will send you a email confirming the exchange. Then you can choose to either collect the model from your retailer or have it posted to you. Most retailers charge a small fee for shipping the model from NG to them.
I choose the Texan Airplane Store as my preferred retailer.

I had some "lost in translation" troubles in my first exchange, but with the great help of both Aviation Center Berlin and NG it was all good in the end.

If you've registered both accounts (ACB an NG) with the same email, they should be able to allocate the exchange and get in touch with you.
The models are free, but you'll have to pay the import duties on them and shipping (from Berlin) unless of course you combine with a pending order.
Thanks for the reply. I always order at the ACB my models so after your positive feedback I think they will manage it 😀

Yes, ACB is very reliable and has been my source of models in 20 years now. Of course they take care of this NG program.

I choose the Texan Airplane Store as my preferred retailer.
Yikesss… me and Ray have had some issues with them lately, ordered some rare models off them and they arrived with plenty of paint chips on the Delta 767. The Delta 777 had a paint smudge and the Sun Country 737 had FEBREZE all over it! Do they offer refunds or anything of the sorts?