NG models July?

The hints seem to be a little behind schedule, but it's reasonable to assume that we'll see them in the next few days. I believe that the hints have been posted as late as the 11th or 12th of the month before.

Hopefully we'll be back to the larger sets this month. These last two or three sets have been a little mediocre.

Can you blame us when the moulds and the printing NG does most of the time is jaw droppingly beautiful? Most of us expect a lot from them and they do deliver

That's indeed true, but it's so funny to see NG being mentioned in almost every thread here. Something like:

Person 1: I'd like to see a new DC-9 mould being released.
Person 2: Yeah, NG really should do it!

lol
I mean... some people seem to expect too much, I guess.

That's indeed true, but it's so funny to see NG being mentioned in almost every thread here. Something like:

lol
Yeah......

lol
A new DC-9 would be incredible. I doubt anyone other than Aeroclassics would use it properly, but that’s why custom models exist!

The DC-9 was just an example, but I can be even more extreme.
If Person 1 wishes to have a Transavia PL-12 Airtruk in 1:400, I bet Person 2 would say "yeah, let's send an e-mail to NG and ask them"
Haha, I didn’t get the joke at first. While I do agree that there is a lot of “Yeah, let’s do it!” whenever someone mentions new moulds, at least it is positive chatter. Considering recent events, I say that the more positivity the better!

Can you blame us when the moulds and the printing NG does most of the time is jaw droppingly beautiful? Most of us expect a lot from them and they do deliver
Heh, not in terms of release choices. Unless you're a US, British, Qatar, Chinese or Japanese collector.

Last edited:

lol
You know what they say aim for the moon so even if you miss you'll be among the stars

I love all of NG’s models, it’s sad they can’t release many Delta aircraft (still don’t fully understand the situation, I think Delta has an agreement with Gemini, hence all the new Delta releases.)

lol
Agree. People have been asking for 747 moulds for ages and yet, after all these years, they still don't have a proper 747-8, let alone a -100/200/300/400... I wouldn't be surprised if their next mould is one that is already well presented by other brands. Their finished products are very good, but originality is not in their dictionairy.