ATTENTION ALL AA, Delta, United 1:400 COLLECTORS (spreadsheets attached)

USABIG3

I have attached my spreadsheets.

People who visit here regularly probably know I am a big collector on 1:400 American Airlines, Delta, and United Airlines. I have three major posts for each of the airline with model pictures. I have decided to quit this hobby and to focus on my career and family. I just sold all my 800ish models to Wafflecollectibles. He probably will start the sale this weekend or coming days. This is a fun journey for me the past 4 years, but not fun for my wife!!!! Hope you will find something you been looking for !!!

Attachments

• American Airlines.pdf
    365.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Delta.pdf
    385.4 KB · Views: 29
  • United Airlines.pdf
    452.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
EDIT: disregard previous question, a friend just sent me the Facebook post Waffle made on the collection and it answered my question perfectly.

Waffle posted on Facebook, I thought it sounded familiar. You will have a blast on this new model-free journey!

Maybe a little direct (sorry dutch people are known for it) but was there no way in between? I at least would be scared to regret in the future haha.

But all the best to your family life and career! At the end of the day those are the most important things in life :)

Collecting does get old from time to time, but that's the thing, once you know how hard to find some of these models are, one has to know that getting out means there is no coming back, without losing money in the long run.

Maybe a little direct (sorry dutch people are known for it) but was there no way in between? I at least would be scared to regret in the future haha.

But all the best to your family life and career! At the end of the day those are the most important things in life :)
Some of the items have been listed. Waiting on some other items to go up...

Some of the items have been listed. Waiting on some other items to go up...
JJ, I have attached spreadsheets and hopefully can help you out

I have attached my spreadsheets.

People who visit here regularly probably know I am a big collector on 1:400 American Airlines, Delta, and United Airlines. I have three major posts for each of the airline with model pictures. I have decided to quit this hobby and to focus on my career and family. I just sold all my 800ish models to Wafflecollectibles. He probably will start the sale this weekend or coming days. This is a fun journey for me the past 4 years, but not fun for my wife!!!! Hope you will find something you been looking for !!!
I know it's probably not an easy choice, but if my hobby is starting to get in the way of my family and life, I'd also make the same choice. Wishing all the best to you!

You got some real holy grails in there and I trust that they were in good hands with you. Waffle just listed the first batch on his website so good luck to all of us who want a piece :cool: