NG March 2024 release - Hints

Happy to say the 748's cockpit windows look a lot better. They're longer horizontally and correctly angle upwards at the bottom. The revised shape is visible on both ABYMs, so it's not a one-off.
View attachment 28396

Now gimme HL7636 :devilish:

Wow, they look perfect from this side-on angle. I'm very happy with the result!
However, how about the two front windows? They used to extend down too much.

Happy to say the 748's cockpit windows look a lot better. They're longer horizontally and correctly angle upwards at the bottom. The revised shape is visible on both ABYMs, so it's not a one-off.
View attachment 28396

Now gimme HL7636 :devilish:
Thank god NG still did something great lmao. By far the BEST 747-8 in 1/400. Also should contest as one of the best detailed 1/400 models too! I hope their 747-400 sees the same light!

The 2 sets of Tu 154s use different cockpit window artworks

It looks correct on the China Southwest pair

On the Aeroflot pair, the upper edge of the cheatline merging with the top of the cockpit windows seems to have caused some artwork misalignment.

It is an extremely minor issue yes, but I've got the architect's 'sucker-for-details' curse lol

PLEASE NG BRING OLD COLORS BACK (the one used for the 2 SW Hearth 737-800s)
Hey NG,
1. Go to Wikipedia
2. Download the official WN logo
3. Use the color picker

It's that easy! Besides blatant carelessness, nothing else explains why NG hasn't fixed the issue yet...

Possibly slightly off topic but does NG restock popular releases from the past? Because I noticed that the first Saudia L-1011 they released shows as "Available" instead of the "Sold Out" status that it has had for the past few months in the NG database?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322-141920_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240322-141920_Samsung Internet.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 11
Possibly slightly off topic but does NG restock popular releases from the past? Because I noticed that the first Saudia L-1011 they released shows as "Available" instead of the "Sold Out" status that it has had for the past few months in the NG database?
They have done so previously - but not always openly announced afaik.
They did this for the ANA R2D2 787-9, the American 752 luxury liner, amongst others

The 2 sets of Tu 154s use different cockpit window artworks
It looks correct on the China Southwest pair
On the Aeroflot pair, the upper edge of the cheatline merging with the top of the cockpit windows seems to have caused some artwork misalignment.
It is an extremely minor issue yes, but I've got the architect's 'sucker-for-details' curse lol
And the Aeroflots don't have the regs on the wings. 😞