New Brands: Undefined Collectibles & Blue Wings

Meanwhile, we still can't get a 737-300 or MD-80 in the Continental 1991 scheme.....

Actually, that Air China could almost be a donor for a custom. The separation between the white and gray is just about in the right spot; all that's needed is to remove the titles, logo, and blue stripes, add a gold stripe, and the new titles, logo, and registration.

Yeah I know but on the taobao sites the 747s and An-225 are called YY wings and the 737s Blue Wings. They may be the same but can't say for certain. It's all confusing as the boxes themselves are unbranded. Note how all the part numbers are structured differently.

It's interesting that MHH have the An-225 here as BlueWings as it isn't the same interactive mould that was used and was branded as BlueWings. Also the YY version comes in a different box and with a stand so I'm thinking they aren't the same.

Yeah I know but on the taobao sites the 747s and An-225 are called YY wings and the 737s Blue Wings. They may be the same but can't say for certain. It's all confusing as the boxes themselves are unbranded. Note how all the part numbers are structured differently.

It's interesting that MHH have the An-225 here as BlueWings as it isn't the same interactive mould that was used and was branded as BlueWings. Also the YY version comes in a different box and with a stand so I'm thinking they aren't the same.
Got it
Yeah this all is extremely confounding
As long as we have great models to look forward to
The two ATRs are definitely what I'd look out for - hopefully these will get listed at an accessible store.
The CA 73G Peony is definitely up my alley - but the cockpit windows put me off
Hopefully these ATRs don't get messed up