News from China: Latest Announcements from HYJLwings plus Panda & Yu ModeL

YesterAirlines

It always makes sense to keep an eye on the Chinese sites to catch China exclusives or releases for smaller brands often not carried by Western retailers. HYJLwings have just made a selection of announcements of Chinese and Canadian models while Panda has teamed up with someone called Binary Star and Yu ModeL has a Caravelle out.

2308 HYJLYUPA.png

I like these HYJL boxes, colorful but not too much as with NG sometimes. I wonder what Yu Models does as they only seem to release a few models a year? How does that work as business?

I like these HYJL boxes, colorful but not too much as with NG sometimes. I wonder what Yu Models does as they only seem to release a few models a year? How does that work as business?
I assume the guy behind Yu just does it for himself really. I've spoken to him briefly in the past.

I assume the guy behind Yu just does it for himself really. I've spoken to him briefly in the past.
More like a Me Models!
Happy to see this Caravelle.
HYJL seems to be pushing Canadian models recently - they announced the hallowed Azores Glider A332 with much fanfare on IG but it's been a really long time since with no update. I'm really looking forward to that one.

that Loong looks gorgeous. Love the regular scheme as well - but outside of my mainline Chinese criteria unfortunately.

Last edited: