It should be about time i hope please ok this is too long: Gemini Jets September Speculations

Definitely a set that’s lacking. The MAXes are nice in case you missed the NG (though I assume those have been sitting on shelves for a while). Would only buy the AWI CRJ

The releases are out on Instagram. As usual it's Emirates, Qatar and besides that all American operators with the exception of BA...

As a more South American and European collector I do not even bother with Gemini Jets anymore or get excited about the hints. Looking forward to the next NG and JC Wings releases. At least they have some more diversity.

I couldn't agree more. What a boring set.
Gemini have some exceptions from time to time, but usually it's the same thing over and over again.

Definitely a set that’s lacking. The MAXes are nice in case you missed the NG (though I assume those have been sitting on shelves for a while). Would only buy the AWI CRJ
The Bonza MAX will be nice for the many people who missed the NG’s. They were sold extremely quickly, by the time I had a chance to collect my pre-ordered ones, there were no others in stock.

Agreed that the Southwest 727 will be interesting if/when they bring it to the 1/400 line. May pick up the 1/200 version regardless. But nothing even tempting in this 1/400 batch.

Honestly, only the two Emirates interest me. I've already got the NG Bonza, and nothing else remotely fits my criteria. A big step down from last month if you ask me.