Determining potential Interest

So, anyone got a CanJet Model yet? if this is there only release then i will be disappointed.
There will be plenty more releases. The first JB model is on its way to retailers currently and collectors should have their copies shortly. We have learned lots from our first release and the production on the second model and plans for the third and fourth are locked in and will be announced when we are closer to the distribution time so we can avoid delays and disappointment from collectors.

There will be plenty more releases. The first JB model is on its way to retailers currently and collectors should have their copies shortly. We have learned lots from our first release and the production on the second model and plans for the third and fourth are locked in and will be announced when we are closer to the distribution time so we can avoid delays and disappointment from collectors.
That's good to know. Which retailers as of now are these distributed to, and if any, what other retailers do you guys plan to send these to?

There will be plenty more releases. The first JB model is on its way to retailers currently and collectors should have their copies shortly. We have learned lots from our first release and the production on the second model and plans for the third and fourth are locked in
All the best to you folks! Looking forward to more. And hopefully Jetcollector will be one of the retailers you're considering!

Amazing! I can’t wait for a Delta A320 release.

Looks good, but I hope we will see something more unique like Buchannan does. There are more than enough releases with these modern American airliners.
Absolutely! If this brand cannot find its own market, they will ultimately be stamped out by the big names when they release similar models. If they want to stay in the US, then go back in time to the 80s/90s and release some great 737 classics. Since Aeroclassics doesn't have access to a 737 classic mould, they will only be competing with old, outdated Gemini releases.

Absolutely! If this brand cannot find its own market, they will ultimately be stamped out by the big names when they release similar models. If they want to stay in the US, then go back in time to the 80s/90s and release some great 737 classics. Since Aeroclassics doesn't have access to a 737 classic mould, they will only be competing with old, outdated Gemini releases.
Just imagine all the gems they could make if they took advantage of that.

Honestly i would only care if they would
  • Make models i like.
  • Make models in thousands of p'cs.
  • Not restrict themselves to retailer exclusives.
I think rather then another panda models, we should get an Aeroclassics whose owner doesn't crybaby every time he's criticized, and has the quality of NG, but the variety of Aeroclassics.