Determining potential Interest

Absolutely. Especially all the old AC moulds from <2010 should get remade. Vanguard, DC-9-10s, L-749 and many more haven't seen daylight since forever.

Our goal here is to release models that have not been made, or have been missing from being made on more quality moulds. As we begin our journey into this highly competitive market, I hope you guys can understand we will take it slow.

We will be announcing our first product in a few hours so please head to the instagram @altitude.models so nobody misses out on the drop.

We appreciate all of your support for the first few months as we establish our brand as well as our place in this market.

Please understand that we are a young company, run by collectors who have been collecting with you all.

We look forward to working with you all soon :)

Last edited:
And We’re Off!

Altitude Models is proud to announce our first release.

Our announcement comes in a time for excitement. Collectors can look at adding the JetBlue A320-200 “you had me at blue” to their fleets soon!

REG N805JB

Estimated time of arrival at retailers is on March 30!

Attachments

• 35FEB178-933D-42B7-90A7-77512AE30B32.png
    35FEB178-933D-42B7-90A7-77512AE30B32.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 34
And We’re Off!

Our first announcement comes in a time for excitement. Our first release will be the JetBlue A320-200 “you had me at blue”

REG N805JB

Wow, that was fast! I am sure many collectors will be happy. Which retailers will be stocking your models?

Wow, that was fast! I am sure many collectors will be happy. Which retailers will be stocking your models?
For now it is currently available for preorder at WestCoastDiecast, but we will be expanding our retailers in the very near future to ensure that there is a variety of options available. We will then hope to expand our product to other known retailers in this market in the near future for our future releases!

Last edited:
And We’re Off!

Our announcement comes in a time for excitement. Collectors can look at adding the JetBlue A320-200 “you had me at blue” to their fleets soon!

REG N805JB

Like what Oscar said, that was a bit faster than expected. Can't wait to see photo's of how it will turn out though!

Nice to see something new on the horizon.
Here is something odd, never done before, many would surely like something new that has not been done before.

Loftleidir Canadair CL-44. The only company to use it as a passenger plane. But used by many companies for cargo flights. E.g. Cargolux, Flying Tiger Line and many more.

Flew a few times on the Loftleidir CL-44 in my youth.

This will be a challenge!Loftleidir CL-44 3.jpg

Is this your own mould? Or someone else’s?
They announced that it will be on Panda Models' mould on Instagram.

And We’re Off!

REG N805JB

Congradulations!! Can't wait to see what future models you will make!

I’d be very interested in a series of American and Canadian 737s, like Swoop, Delta, American, Southwest, and United, as well as a Spirit and Delta A320

And We’re Off!

REG N805JB

Congratulations on your new venture, Altitude Models! I wish you much success and look forward to future releases.

My enthusiasm was initially tempered, when I saw it was jetBlue N805JB, and thought it was the same livery as the one GJ released in 2015. Once I realized the error of my ways, I dutifully placed an order with West Coast a few minutes ago.

And We’re Off!

REG N805JB

Great to see!, is there a link to where we can buy it?