Determining potential Interest

And We’re Off!

Altitude Models is proud to announce our first release.

Our announcement comes in a time for excitement. Collectors can look at adding the JetBlue A320-200 “you had me at blue” to their fleets soon!

REG N805JB

Estimated time of arrival at retailers is on March 30!
Is it possible to see what the box art will look like?

Hello all! CanJets here.

We are a new model manufacturing company, aiming to provide more efficiency and collector input into this competitive diecast market. Our hope is to listen to collectors to the best of our ability, and hopefully produce more niche airlines that still appeal to many collectors, particularly in Canada and the United States. Please use this post as a suggestion box in order to help us determine our first few releases.
May I suggest that you look at the Custom models section on this and other Forums to get some ideas regarding airlines and liveries yet to be replicated by mainstream manufactures.

I’m really surprised that no mainstream manufactures have replicated this Chilean low cost airline ( South Americas equivelent of EasyJet). These are custom made in 1/400.IMG_3992.jpegIMG_3988.jpegIMG_3845.jpeg

Hello all!

We have experienced some delays in getting out first model out to you all. We can assure you that we’ve been in constant communication with the factory and our first model has finished the printing process and has been in final assembly. We are waiting for an update but the roll-out should be fairly soon. We will update sample photos on our social media accounts once we have them.

We apologize for any delays but we can assure you that a model will be available soon.

Hello all! CanJets here.

We are a new model manufacturing company, aiming to provide more efficiency and collector input into this competitive diecast market. Our hope is to listen to collectors to the best of our ability, and hopefully produce more niche airlines that still appeal to many collectors, particularly in Canada and the United States. Please use this post as a suggestion box in order to help us determine our first few releases.
Welcome to the hobby!