Countdown to Amsterdam Aviation Collectors Fair 16/9-17/9 2023.

N78003 is my ride back to IAH. It was an outstanding experience to meet so many collectors from the forums in the flesh. Just ran into AK going through security at Schiphol.

Edit: A JetBlue A321 just landed. Those things look so out of place on this side of the Atlantic…

IMG_3744.jpeg

Arrived home Monday evening after the show in Amsterdam. 1820 km driving for the weekend and it was really worth it.
I met a lot of nice people like Richard, Jorge, Mark, AK himself and many many more. Interesting discussions and talks about models and brands and a lot more. I’m really satisfied with the weekend. Sold a good number of models and bought 4 new for myself. Also very nice to see many new young collectors joining the hobby.Amsterdam AACF 2023_1.jpgAmsterdam AACF 2023_2.jpgAmsterdam AACF 2023_3.jpg

It was a real pleasure to meet and talk to you! Hope to meet you again👍🏻

Absolutely Steinar, it is always a lot of fun to meet other people who are passionate about airplane models and get to know them beyond the hobby. I enjoyed a lot all the conversations and look forward to meeting you again also.