16 New Model Samples To Be Announced & On Show at the Amsterdam Fair This Weekend

Hey guys. I'm writing to you still from Amsterdam as easyJet have cancelled my flight home and I now depart, hopefully anyway, tomorrow going to Manchester via Copenhagen!!!

It was a great fair and awesome to meet up with so many of you but especially @Mark22 @Jazajia, @Steinar @1400_Aircraft_Models . It was even good to finally meet Andrew who at the fair at least was reasonable and decent.

Anyway if I ever get home I hope to start the reviews as soon as I can given work demands. I already dropped NG a preliminary e-mail about the 747-200.

Kind of unbelievable that NG can make all these new moulds, and now 767s too! But, hopefully this spells a new golden era for 400 scale and a lot more interesting NG releases in the future.

I really think Andrew is a nice guy in general. At the fair he was open about why things go wrong so often and even about some future releases. Maybe the whole Panda thing frustrated him so much that he releases his anger to whoever says good things about their models. He knows his factory workers mess up often, you have to tell them literally everything, or else the entire batch can be thrown in the bin. In my opinion we should definitely not stop discussing his models, but talking like he's the one who made the mistakes doesn't help anything. He was also positive about NG's MD-80 mould, so it's not all hate ;)

I really think Andrew is a nice guy in general. At the fair he was open about why things go wrong so often and even about some future releases. Maybe the whole Panda thing frustrated him so much that he releases his anger to whoever says good things about their models. He knows his factory workers mess up often, you have to tell them literally everything, or else the entire batch can be thrown in the bin. In my opinion we should definitely not stop discussing his models, but talking like he's the one who made the mistakes doesn't help anything. He was also positive about NG's MD-80 mould, so it's not all hate ;)
Good to see that Andrew showed some respect for the Mad Dog. I would at least be hopeful that he won’t be so negative towards NG or their customers in the future…

Sorry, I just don't know how a person can be a "nice guy" in real life and a true raging beast online while talking about the very same subject. Anyway, it's so good to see NG releasing all these good stuff and hopefully other competitors will also give us more interesting models. That includes AC aswell... and I also hope for a quality increase somehow!

Yup, knew him before, met him before, he was much more ‘reasonable’ and decent when we met but turned into the same slamming when time went by and he forgot who he had met and talked to. The one who calls others ‘keyboard warriors’ maybe is the biggest one himself.

That’s how things is going… :)

Great you all had a great time at the AMS Fair; will be there in February if time permits.

I hope that NG will make the few missing Israeli 747s that we still need to see made.
Who knows we might see BB400 in this October release from JC

Heard that GJ is furious and is having emergency meeting with JC discussing how these new NG mold affect their market🫢
Maybe finanlly some long sought 747s (Especially 744) and Mad Dogs coming these few months?:p:p
Can I ask for a NWA/UA Rising blue 744;););)

Hi Guys. I'm finally back after a 'minor' unscheduled detour to Copenhagen! Arrived at midnight in MAN last night after checking in at AMS at 11am. I'll get working on the sample reviews this week but it might take me a little while to get through them all.

DSC00960.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00925.JPG
    DSC00925.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC00929.JPG
    DSC00929.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
  • DSC00946.JPG
    DSC00946.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 8
  • DSC00949.JPG