Aeroclassics November 2023

I hope they go fast and expensive to finally wake up NG to get their 747Classic stuff done in time, good and right. Despite the ACs releases, there still seems to be a market for some excellent UA and AZ 747s.
NG announced the 747 classics mould so sooner or later we will see all these beauties in perfect quality. Just be patient. ;)

My arrivals from the November batch arrived over the weekend. While in detail there are no doubt plenty of issues, and the nose on the Syrianair could take your eye out, they have better QC than last month and overall I'm happy with them. I also heard that the small titles UA 747 only had a production run of 77.

202311_ACs_02.JPG

202311_ACs_03.JPG

From a distance, they all look good! I love how colorful the scene is when they are all together.
Alitalia, Yemenia, United... very beautiful colors.

For those that wondered how the new AZ fits with older Aeroclassics AZ models. Looks darn good to me…

That's a really interesting layout. Half facing away and half towards. I see you organise by country and geographical region like I do. Looks fabulous.

That Air Atlantis 727 is one on my to-get list

For those that wondered how the new AZ fits with older Aeroclassics AZ models. Looks darn good to me…View attachment 24724
I see you have a "dago" shelf also 😄. I also have Iberian peninsula + Italy on the same bundle. In my case Iberia has its own shelf. Aeroclassics I-DEMT is the last model I have put on display. We are in the first stages of looking for a new home, so who knows when more unboxings will resume...

IMG_4089.jpeg

That's a really interesting layout. Half facing away and half towards. I see you organise by country and geographical region like I do. Looks fabulous.

That Air Atlantis 727 is one on my to-get list

Thanks! I find the half facing in, half out provides the best visual when viewed from the front. Here are some more examples, although it doesn’t present nearly as well on cameraIMG_2491.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2493.jpeg
    IMG_2493.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2494.jpeg
    IMG_2494.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2490.jpeg
    IMG_2490.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2492.jpeg
    IMG_2492.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
I bought the Alitalia 747 from Johanchan just to have the order canceled by him because no shipping from China anymore :(