Aeroclassics November 2023

€70 on Aviation Megastore... crazy. I'll wait for NG because these prices are just too much for any new 1/400 model, especially when QC is a 50/50.
Wow, that is crazy. Here in the U.S. prices seem to have come down. The Alitalia 747s could be bought for about $60 each with shipping and sales tax included. The last time I recall purchasing a new AC 747 before this batch was the Varig one about 3 years ago, and it was upwards of $70 after everything.

Wow, that is crazy. Here in the U.S. prices seem to have come down. The Alitalia 747s could be bought for about $60 each with shipping and sales tax included. The last time I recall purchasing a new AC 747 before this batch was the Varig one about 3 years ago, and it was upwards of $70 after everything.
Jetcollector had them for $58.

This was net, wasn't it?
If net, we'd be at 58 (Euros) over here as well. Yes, Europe is more expensive for various reasons - just think about EU distant contracts protections for example.

I just checked my invoice and realized JetCollector does not charge sales tax additionally (A lot of retailers don't, but many others do...). On top of that, JetCollector offers a 10% discount to customers on their mailing list. All in all one Alitalia 747 cost me $50.95 plus 12.89 for postage, but that postage is for 3 models. Not too bad though.

Eztoys listed them for a few dollars more, but they also offer a 10% discount to customers on their mailing list and offer free domestic shipping on orders over $149.99. Which can end up being a couple of Dollars cheaper than JetCollector depending on the order.

Not too outrageous.

I’m expecting my United 742 to arrive in a couple days. Will be hard to resist unboxing it until next Monday when I get home for the long holiday weekend… can’t wait for it!

What's up guys, feels like it's been a while since I last posted here, this month looks very nice was hopping to buy the Alitalia 747s but no shipping to Israel (yeah no shit) I'm happy to see AC re-release older 747s with new reg I hope to see a re-release of the Olympic Airways 747s or a new Israeli 747 but in anyways nice selection from AC for the month

What's up guys, feels like it's been a while since I last posted here, this month looks very nice was hopping to buy the Alitalia 747s but no shipping to Israel (yeah no shit) I'm happy to see AC re-release older 747s with new reg I hope to see a re-release of the Olympic Airways 747s or a new Israeli 747 but in anyways nice selection from AC for the month
Glad to hear from you!

Happy to hear from you mate! Hope you're doing well.

My United just came in today. I’m very pleased with it.

View attachment 24119

What a treat! Being able to buy a classic BigBird 747 brand new at MSRP in 2023! Unfortunately, I'm thousands of miles away from home so won't get to see my Alitalias for a while. Fingers crossed for QC issues (shouldn't have to be this way, but we can't have it all...), though pictures that are surfacing look promising!

Would love to see a picture from the side, the cockpit windows is in the old GeminiJets style: too low.

Looks like the price gouging has begun on eBay. A well known Aussie ebayer/shop is asking for 198AUD (128USD, 118eur) each for the United’s.
I hope they go fast and expensive to finally wake up NG to get their 747Classic stuff done in time, good and right. Despite the ACs releases, there still seems to be a market for some excellent UA and AZ 747s.