Aeroclassics November 2023

Wow, some very good stuff by AC! Syrianair, Yemenia and ANA 727 are great.
The 747s are also very nice... good stuff for those who don't want to wait for the NG releases.

BTW both Alitalia 747s are 200 series instead of 100... at first I thought the I-DEMO was a 100 due to the early PW engines and the 3 windows at the upper deck, but it seems she was a 200 series aswell.

The ANA and Syrian 727 for me. Hopefully the cockpit windows on these aren't as bad as those on the Yemenia.
And of course AC joining the bandwagon of flooding the market with 747s hmmm in anticipation of NG's.

Wow, some very good stuff by AC! Syrianair, Yemenia and ANA 727 are great.
The 747s are also very nice... good stuff for those who don't want to wait for the NG releases.

BTW both Alitalia 747s are 200 series instead of 100... at first I thought the I-DEMO was a 100 due to the early PW engines and the 3 windows at the upper deck, but it seems she was a 200 series aswell.

You are correct! I also thought -DEMO was a -100. I might have to go back and get it then!

The ANA and Syrian 727 for me. Hopefully the cockpit windows on these aren't as bad as those on the Yemenia.
And of course AC joining the bandwagon of flooding the market with 747s hmmm in anticipation of NG's.

I rather have the market flooded with BigBird 74s than with Phoenix 74s. Speaking of NG, I wonder what are they up to with their classic 747 aspirations. A long road ahead of them the last time I checked.

We have one United 747-100 left, they went quick. Couple of the Alitalia ones left and just one each of the others. 747’s are great, I was excited when he brought them to the store today.