Aeroclassics December 2022 speculations

I am speechless. Both of the missing express jets in one release? The only thing that could possibly make this better is a Metrojet, or an AirTran.. outstanding!

I’ve noticed that they got the nose a bit inaccurate on the Deltas. Seems like it’s blue when it should be matte black.

I believe the blue is correct on the cheatline, albeit it’s very deep and hard to notice in real life, but the nose doesn’t seem right.

However, still a very nice release from Aeroclassics. Good choice, why it got swept under the rug I don’t know.

I’ve noticed that they got the nose a bit inaccurate on the Deltas. Seems like it’s blue when it should be matte black.

I believe the blue is correct on the cheatline, albeit it’s very deep and hard to notice in real life, but the nose doesn’t seem right.

However, still a very nice release from Aeroclassics. Good choice, why it got swept under the rug I don’t know.
Yeah, I noticed the blue too, but I am not going to let it ruin the model for me. You would expect them to be shouting it from the rooftops, especially as these are such long-awaited releases.

Yeah, the noses do appear to be blue and not black. The cheat line does appear to be the correct color though.

Nice variety, some nice liveries and aircraft types too. Unfortunately, nothing that fits my collection (LatinClassics, widebody EuroClassics) Might get the Airborne Express DC-9 down the road. The TWA L1011 looks nice in the pictures though. Aeroclasssics at its best, way to go!

As of right now, nobody else has the Delta Widgets in stock. I think it might be something to do with the licensing issues with Delta that might be causing retailers to not list them. JetCollector doesn’t have the Ron Allen’s either in their newsletter.

Damn! Sold out on Squatchy's already! It's only been 2 hours!
View attachment 8010
The good old days are still alive and well 😁. Lovely models though, aside from the blue nose, they don't seem overpolished and the printing looks, well, like the good old days 😉. Luckily I can't really relate to Delta 732s, so I am safe. Though I could always add them to the "just because" section of my collection...

As of right now, nobody else has the Delta Widgets in stock. I think it might be something to do with the licensing issues with Delta that might be causing retailers to not list them. JetCollector doesn’t have the Ron Allen’s either in their newsletter.
Yikes. I never knew Delta had licensing things going on, hasn't seemed to affect any retailers near me, is it a US-only thing?

The good old days are still alive and well 😁. Lovely models though, aside from the blue nose, they don't seem overpolished and the printing looks, well, like the good old days 😉. Luckily I can't really relate to Delta 732s, so I am safe. Though I could always add them to the "just because" section of my collection...
Models like this are what made this hobby, solid moulds, nice printing and above all, good quality. Glad that we can still find those things somewhere!

The Delta 732's are a must have for me. I used to see them all the time.

Or they could be exclusive for Squatchys given that they are "good neighbors." I remember the other instant sell-out this year, which I did miss, was the Aero Union 762, which also went to only a handful of exclusive retailers I believe.

Orr they could be exclusive for Squatchys given that they are "good neighbors." I remember the other instant sell-out this year, which I did miss, was the Aero Union 762, which also went to only a handful of exclusive retailers I believe.
That would be extremely frustrating, but if so, you would think there would be some other source at least. @AKlein707, could you confirm what is up with the widget 732s please? :D