Aeroclassics December 2022 speculations

I think it's a bit of a weird time to choose most of Europe and asia is the middle of the night 7 PM CET is the best for all

I think it's a bit of a weird time to choose most of Europe and asia is the middle of the night 7 PM CET is the best for all
The problem is that no matter when you announce them, it will always be the middle of the night for someone. And since many of the manufactures are US-based they choose to release them at a time that suits their home market.

Their HQ is in Washington, USA IIRC so it makes sense for the Friday afternoon timeframe. Most people get out of work for the weekend by then.

Half an hour left folks! My wallet is cowering in the corner of my room… It’s looking like at least 2 models, add that onto NG’s releases and Christmas shopping and you have one broke man. Still excited though!

Here’s the full release set from ezToys. @Purpleplane our Delta guesses were correct, albeit a different livery :)View attachment 8002
Oh god. My wallet is not safe after all… Delta 737-200, PSA Electra, OzJets… Though I had the Inflight200 version of the OzJets on order, turns out I don’t. I think I will get these instead and have the pair. Looks like I will be baking Christmas presents for people. 😬

Unfortunately the misaligned ‘PP’ error is back on this latest Philippine ‘Love Bus’ A300…bummer. Had a feeling it might be, after seeing it surface again on the 727 release. I’ll continue to hang on and seek out the 2008 version.