Aeroclassics December 2022 speculations

Unfortunately the misaligned ‘PP’ error is back on this latest Philippine ‘Love Bus’ A300…bummer. Had a feeling it might be, after seeing it surface again on the 727 release. I’ll continue to hang on and seek out the 2008 version.
Wow, what a bummer.

Unfortunately the misaligned ‘PP’ error is back on this latest Philippine ‘Love Bus’ A300…bummer. Had a feeling it might be, after seeing it surface again on the 727 release. I’ll continue to hang on and seek out the 2008 version.
What!!!! How do you know?

This makes me so upset. The dark lord said that he fired the peeps that was doing the QC I guess he just re hired the same knuckle heads 🤦‍♂️

Ahhh... the Ron Allen Express! I think I requested that one months ago. Bad timing unfortunately, but I will see if I can get my hands on one! Thank you, Mr. Klein!

I’m all too familiar with this predicament, believe me. Having multiple hobbies does not help lol
It really doesn’t. January is the worst time for me, that’s when all the OO scale trains are announced. I usually cannot afford any models in the month, and often none in February either. The woes of having two hobbies! 😂

It really doesn’t. January is the worst time for me, that’s when all the OO scale trains are announced. I usually cannot afford any models in the month, and often none in February either. The woes of having two hobbies! 😂
True...I was into model railroading myself, except it was N scale...that is much more expensive than ever now.

True...I was into model railroading myself, except it was N scale...that is much more expensive than ever now.
I always loved N, collected a bit of it a few years back, but found it too expensive to sustain as a long-term hobby. Anyways, this is getting a bit off topic, we should move back onto the lovely new Aeroclassics that we have been treated with.

Welp. Seems these flew under the radar. Unfortunately it looks like the noses are blue, and not black, otherwise, excellent releases!

Attachments

• exp1.PNG
    exp1.PNG
    234.3 KB · Views: 21
  • exp2.PNG
    exp2.PNG
    290.3 KB · Views: 22