Aeroclassics December 2022 speculations

Couldn't agree more. The panic is real, because if you miss them, you know your only other local option is on eBay for double the price... The NGs usually arrive mid-month, so that is when I go in-store. There are always people there on Saturday, lined up outside for 10 am sharp! :ROFLMAO: It's like the boxing day sales to be honest, just without the fear of being trampled!
Where to people still line up to buy models?? Me likes!! CAM Australia or Hobbyco?

They line up outside CAM, I don't know about Hobbyco, they don't have a store local to me. If there are any left, Thursday will be a stampede to get the OzJets!

Yep. Unfortunately I have let my spending run amok in recent times, so I will need to reel it in during the new year.
Same here, I have to make some serious cutbacks this year. The first casualty is going to be the new NG Illinois One... I just can't afford to get it.

They line up outside CAM, I don't know about Hobbyco, they don't have a store local to me. If there are any left, Thursday will be a stampede to get the OzJets!
This surprises me because CAM Aus prices are incredibly high compared to other Aus shops.

This surprises me because CAM Aus prices are incredibly high compared to other Aus shops.
Yeah... They are expensive but they do serve the entirety of the Melbourne collecting community. And aside from Hobbyco, they are the only AC retailer here. Are you local to Oz?

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I was just wondering if the Aeroclassics 737-200s are a good mould? I really like the look of the OzJet 737-200s from this month but I am unsure about the mould. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Hello everyone! I was just wondering if the Aeroclassics 737-200s are a good mould? I really like the look of the OzJet 737-200s from this month but I am unsure about the mould. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
I second @Purpleplane, it is one of the very best. If you want the OzJets, you probably should get them ASAP, they are likely to sell out very quickly. :D

Yes, it's a very good mould. Among the best 737-200 moulds out there.
I second @Purpleplane, it is one of the very best. If you want the OzJets, you probably should get them ASAP, they are likely to sell out very quickly. :D
Ok, thanks. I won't hesitate before buying Aeroclassics 737-200s then. @Qantas992, thanks for the advice on the OzJets, I plan to buy them tomorrow, do you think they will still be in stock?