3D Design Deck Wishlist

I forgot all about my 737-300 wish list
Continental last scheme (I STILL can't believe that no one has made this one)
View attachment 33810
ProAir N362PR
View attachment 33816
Southwest "mustard rocket" with winglets
View attachment 33820
Southwest "Heart" scheme
View attachment 33818
Southwest models require a certain type of production that takes a long time to design. We are currently working on this production method and hope to be rolling out southwest models early next year. When that time comes we will essentially run anything we possibly can from SWA.

Aeroclassics has the F28-1000 mould only. The F28-4000 is the stretched variant with 2 overwing emergency exits and has not been made in 1:400
I’m going to try to run all 4 variants. Our design on the f28 is extremely detailed for a 1:400 model, so when I get the design up and running I’ll try to run as many as possible.

I think these unusual 737-500s would be good additions to the hobby:

87855_1610516871.jpg

Attachments

• 1098985.jpg
    1098985.jpg
    822.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 963849_dd56fad76a_280.jpg
    963849_dd56fad76a_280.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 720969_683d376713_280.jpg
    720969_683d376713_280.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 9
Southwest models require a certain type of production that takes a long time to design. We are currently working on this production method and hope to be rolling out southwest models early next year. When that time comes we will essentially run anything we possibly can from SWA.
Including special schemes?

I’m going to try to run all 4 variants. Our design on the f28 is extremely detailed for a 1:400 model, so when I get the design up and running I’ll try to run as many as possible.
It should be very easy to go from the F28 to the F100... there's a ton of demand for more AA releases, and US Airways dark blue has never been done at all.

I just realized there's a whole forum section for wish lists. Can this one be moved there so it can get more attention?

Blank white models for customs
I want to see these models come in their disassembled form as "kits" so people can do customs on them with their own decals.
since you have a lot of moulds that dont exist elsewhere, then people can do customs on moulds they want incase you don't release that certain thing

I want to see these models come in their disassembled form as "kits" so people can do customs on them with their own decals.
since you have a lot of moulds that dont exist elsewhere, then people can do customs on moulds they want incase you don't release that certain thing
Great idea! Also, how about bare metal kits with the composite areas already painted light gray for schemes such as American? No need for windows and doors since those typically come with decals and would get painted over anyway if the base color of the paint scheme is something other than white.

How about a BAC 1-11? I would love to see the following schemes: USAir bare metal and Allegheny three reds (these have been done by AC but on an ancient spin-cast mold that is not up to current standards), and Florida Express and Britt Airways (a small outfit that was based out of Terre Haute, IN (KHUF)) and flew the 1-11 between Indianapolis, Chicago, and Evansville.

Reactions: PRM
This would be awesome. Infact I was waiting a bit to see some finished results but now that you threw it in there... I support the idea.

Back to the kit idea: I recommend that the kits be made available for each type in a choice of white or bare metal, with the wings and h-stabs already finished in the standard/most common way for each aircraft type (I understand some airlines paint their wings differently; the builder/finisher can repaint them if desired), with no windows or other details printed on since these parts are available as decals anyway, and sometimes pre-printed windows interfere with application of graphics or other paint colors. And even better if the kits could be available on an on-demand basis rather than being limited run as other manufacturers do with their blanks. DRAW Decal has an excellent selection of decals (including sheets of just doors/windows for specific aircraft types), and they can print them in 1:400 if requested.

Back to the kit idea: I recommend that the kits be made available for each type in a choice of white or bare metal, with the wings and h-stabs already finished in the standard/most common way for each aircraft type (I understand some airlines paint their wings differently; the builder/finisher can repaint them if desired), with no windows or other details printed on since these parts are available as decals anyway, and sometimes pre-printed windows interfere with application of graphics or other paint colors. And even better if the kits could be available on an on-demand basis rather than being limited run as other manufacturers do with their blanks. DRAW Decal has an excellent selection of decals (including sheets of just doors/windows for specific aircraft types), and they can print them in 1:400 if requested.
I'd support the idea. But no prepaint. Removing paint to then paint again is more complicated. Especially on these materials.

I'd support the idea. But no prepaint. Removing paint to then paint again is more complicated. Especially on these materials.
I figured it could be painted over without needing to be stripped. Prepainted bare metal would be a nice asset since metallic finishes are a major pain point for most modelers.

I figured it could be painted over without needing to be stripped. Prepainted bare metal would be a nice asset since metallic finishes are a major pain point for most modelers.
UV prints (as used by Demetri) have a raised structure. You can't just overpaint them but will need to strip them which isn't a wise idea on a 3D-print, which in itself also isn't much more than a UV-print.

How about Caravelle series 10B3, and 12? Never made for 1:400 in diecast, and lots of airlines options - some of the later in service examples that I'd be thrilled to see (Air Provence is the series -12 out of that lot, all the rest the series 10B3):

Attachments

• aircity_car.jpg
    aircity_car.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 3
  • airtoulouse_car_.jpg
    airtoulouse_car_.jpg
    796.2 KB · Views: 4
  • transwede_car.jpg
    transwede_car.jpg
    879.1 KB · Views: 4
  • EAS_car.jpg
    EAS_car.jpg